Why can't we have an alternative to DHL??
(10-27-2021, 06:50 PM)lot378 Wrote: Have you read this before: https://pine64.com/shipping-policy/ (which everyone should before placing an order)

Agreed, everyone should read that. Only it's outdated, because Asendia Post, China EMS, China Post, Shun Feng, Singapore Post and Fedex are not offered anymore. Also, regular PO boxes can be added to "A.P.O.", “F.P.O.”, “D.P.O.”. 

Quote:Well, I suppose you see the surcharge now because you gave your home address instead of the PO box.

If you really only see one shipping option then it validates some of what you have said.

I actually didn't go that far, I just added those items to my cart and enter my town and postal code on the cart page. The surcharge mention is new, which is a step in the right direction.

Now let's implement alternative shipping options. Come on Pine64, you can do it!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why can't we have an alternative to DHL?? - by IAteYourBacon - 10-27-2021, 07:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there an alternative email other than shipping@pine64.com Fusion_3.64 5 8,783 07-25-2016, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Fusion_3.64