Anyone been able to get a working GloDroid img on SD?
thanks! my server probably wouldn't have succeeded building the img, at this point i'm pretty sure it's cursed to not build any android imgs. my last attempts to make glodroid pinetab imgs ends with an indiscernible error.

dang. img still doesn't boot properly. signs of life from the docked keyboard (backlight comes up) but no display.

(05-13-2021, 07:09 AM)rocket2nfinity Wrote: I can't get it to work installing to SD for neither Pinephone, nor Pinetab using the flash to SD image. It installs on SD using the pinephone image, but errors out trying to flash recovery and won't boot. On Pinetab, it won't even boot to try to flash the image. Exactly how should I format my SD card? The instructions on git were not clear.

you shouldn't need to format the card. it will be partitioned as part of the script. go to page 2 and look where nas linked to a gensdimg.sh script. it can be run from the same folder and make a burnable img, without having to go through all the steps in the README on the github. once it makes the sdcard img you can write it directly to sd.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone been able to get a working GloDroid img on SD? - by tophneal - 05-13-2021, 08:20 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Working OS on pinetab RISC-V? user641 3 931 12-13-2023, 08:11 AM
Last Post: tophneal
  Udemy not working on pinetab2 (danctnix) jbreese 3 1,192 06-13-2023, 11:34 AM
Last Post: jbreese
  Important apps stopped working yurievitch 2 4,541 07-14-2021, 11:43 PM
Last Post: LisaFord
  Got Vivaldi Working on Arch! wd5gnr 3 6,505 11-09-2020, 12:13 PM
Last Post: hanscees