Anyone been able to get a working GloDroid img on SD?
I’m going to try this tonight! Funny enough, I recently setup a vm to pull the sources and build glodroid with a current kernel. Can’t wait to make this sd!

EDIT: im experiencing issues getting the deploy imgs to "boot" after writing to sd. i recall in my last efforts to boot this on the tab, i could leave it docked to the keyboard and would get screen/keyboard back light. i'm not getting those now, and had to resort to using my Chromebook for it's handy "expose usb device to linux" prompts to see if it's turning on. (though it still doesn't appear in adb devices like it should.) i'm also seeing a bunch of permission denied errors running the flash-* scripts, even with sudo. i'm guessing this is bc the sd isn't fully booting to allow to be flashed the rest of the way.

i tried a few deploy images from the 0.5.1 release too. i know the tab can be testy to boot from sd sometimes. but i get no visible "signs of life" even after holding the power button for 10s. if anyone is able to get these deploy images to boot, i'd love to know what your secret sauce is.

Messages In This Thread
Anyone been able to get a working GloDroid img on SD? - by tophneal - 03-06-2021, 04:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Working OS on pinetab RISC-V? user641 3 930 12-13-2023, 08:11 AM
Last Post: tophneal
  Udemy not working on pinetab2 (danctnix) jbreese 3 1,191 06-13-2023, 11:34 AM
Last Post: jbreese
  Important apps stopped working yurievitch 2 4,540 07-14-2021, 11:43 PM
Last Post: LisaFord
  Got Vivaldi Working on Arch! wd5gnr 3 6,505 11-09-2020, 12:13 PM
Last Post: hanscees