Suggestions for PINE Store improvements
An order status page would be awesome. It doesn't even have to be specific to my order, but have a link, or provide updates, to what is currently happening to get the product to me, without having to find the information on forums. Email alerts would be good too.

Rounded pricing would be great, as it's so much nicer to deal with, and shows the company isn't trying to make things appear cheaper (when your customers already know your pricing is great).

Separate pages or filters for products would be good.

A description of when one product/part is interchangeable between other Pine64 products will help. It'll be great to know compatibility so you know that if you buy that product in the future (or already have it) you're not doubling up.

Stock information beside the product list would be good so you immediately know if it's out of stock.

Please remove the 'add to cart' feature when clicking on the photo. The amount of times I've added products to cart, when I only wanted to view the product by clicking on the picture, is too many. Most websites require you to click the picture to follow the link, so it's force of habit on the store as well.

Maybe a product list might work better than a gallery view (or option to switch between), so then you can have a photo, description, price, stock level, and add to cart all on one line without it looking too cluttered.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions for PINE Store improvements - by Luke - 07-14-2020, 12:17 PM
RE: Suggestions for PINE Store improvements - by SpoofyKid - 07-15-2020, 07:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pine time London 11th Feb 2023 Surehand53 1 1,916 01-08-2023, 10:40 PM
Last Post: tllim
Question Can we create Boardviews for repair of PINE devices? (for OpenBoardView/FlexBV) PaulDaniels 2 5,967 07-20-2020, 08:56 PM
Last Post: PaulDaniels