Powering off PPP for night to activate the PPP alarm clock morning
(09-26-2023, 05:20 PM)apink Wrote:
(09-25-2023, 01:22 PM)raboszcz Wrote: Before the blue diode problem, my PPP with Phosh was able to work on battery about 10h. Thus, I was not forced to charge the PPP in my job. Lately, due to the diode problem I am forced to charge PPP also in my job I have the second charger.

I just found the (mobile settings -> experimental features -> enable suspend via the system menu) option.  Now I go to the power symbol on the drop down tray and hit suspend and the blue diode no longer flashes.  Seems to lengthen battery life so far today.  I'd like to know the difference between this and a regular (tap the side power button) suspend.

(pmOS phosh)

Thank you apink for pointing out this experimental feature in Mobile settings. I had not seen this option. All the PPP looks as an experimental phone. Therefore, I did't touch more experimental features which could limit more the phone functionality. I must test this option.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Powering off PPP for night to activate the PPP alarm clock morning - by raboszcz - 09-27-2023, 12:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to activate developer mode on PPP explorer tckosvic 2 2,070 02-14-2022, 10:30 AM
Last Post: tckosvic