PPP cannot connect to my Wi-Fi network
(01-30-2022, 06:46 AM)ironashram Wrote: i had issues too with my wpa3 only ssid, the problem is in wpa_supplicant which is used by network-manager, solved switching wifi_backend to iwd (you have to install it, enable the service...https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/NetworkManager#Using_iwd_as_the_Wi-Fi_backend), wpa3-SAE works flawlessly now for me, at least on Arch linux arm, which btw also solved the charging issue so i quicly got rid of the preinstalled manjaro

Great! Thanks, I will try out.

Also interesting. When my Wi-Fi is on and is able to connect, KDE Plasma crashes upon boot and is trying to restart every time but each time crashes again and I end up seeing just a white screen. Workaround is to toggle the Wi-Fi Killswitch, boot up, let the wi-fi manager forget the network, rebott with Wi-Fi on and reconnect Big Grin

(01-30-2022, 06:56 AM)Conjada Wrote: Intersting. I have same issue. But, my router is setup to accept WPA2 or WPA3. It still wasn’t able to connect on Manjaro. I’ll change to WPA2 only and see if that changes anything.

ETA: just saw the post above mine by ironashram. Will try that too.

Yea I use Fritz!Box. It also showed WPA2 or WPA3 but I guess it was using WPA3 for PPP since it's capable of WPA3.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PPP cannot connect to my Wi-Fi network - by Luziferus - 01-30-2022, 02:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Solved] Connect PPP to PC via USB for data transfer ? libresurf 1 1,227 09-20-2022, 12:31 PM
Last Post: libresurf