Kinda upset at the lack of response to GBe issues
(09-01-2016, 05:52 PM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote: I was just wondering in the final analysis how really important is this actually ?  

But even if Pine Inc were to acknowledge the boards as hardware defective ( they barely acknowledge emails ) what makes you think they're going to replace all these non GbE working boards with working GbE tested boards... they barely got the shipment of the original boards out !  I'm just saying.

I think many of us have stated how really important it is. 14 pages just in this thread alone, and more posts in others. 

As for what makes me hope they could replace all these non working GbE boards with working tested ones, here's the deal with that - you infer that there's little difference between Fast Ethernet and GbE. So I'd wager most people don't notice they have non-functional boards. So even if the PINE folks said, "hey guys, we know there's an issue - if you have a non working board, send it back to us and we'll test it and send you out a working one if we see the issue," how many people would take them up on it? According to your inference, maybe .005%?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kinda upset at the lack of response to GBe issues - by amc2012 - 09-01-2016, 06:10 PM