Discussion of Moving Production Outside of China
(08-04-2020, 04:57 PM)LittleWalter Wrote: Gotcha, so my opinions aren't really welcome in this community then and that the "community" aspect is a joke if discussing hot-button topics is forbidden.
you confuse "welcome" with "yes saying". all I did, was expressed my opinion. why you made such far fetched conclusions is left to you to decide.
the "community" aspect here, is in the scope of the relevant and possible, is it this hard to get? and saying it's a "joke" in relation to Pine, given how many times they proved they listen to people is disrespectful.

Quote:I am not demanding anything other than trying to understand the situation and long-term thoughts of people around here.
please, what "to understand" here? it's impossible due to practical reasons, that's all. natasha said above - she keeps using electronics even knowing how horrible the conditions in african mines are, because she has no choice. that pretty much outlined it all. why did you think Pine is more powerful, than natasha or me or you? it's not apple, dude.

Quote:But I guess the minority then as per usual. Apparently, no one even wants to really talk about it then since I don't think it's even been brought up before and Pine64 is non-profit so it's fine then.
everybody wants peace, rainbow, total hapiness for the whole world etc, don't want to disappoint you, but you are not the only one, wanting good for all the humanity. it's another thing - unlike you, most over here, do realize that it's an empty talk. regarding results. because of the reason, mentioned above, so bringing it up or participating in it is just an ordinary forum flood, littering the forum database.
ANT - my hobby OS for x86 and ARM.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussion of Moving Production Outside of China - by z4v4l - 08-04-2020, 06:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why no ePacket shipping from China? KNERD 4 1,332 06-29-2023, 08:09 PM
Last Post: poundinitiative
  Poll: Move production outside of China? KNERD 10 9,728 04-22-2021, 02:23 PM
Last Post: xalius