Community game night :)
Hey all,

This weekend, primary on Saturday, we're playing Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart.
For those of you who don't know, SRB2Kart is a game built based on Sonic Robo Blast 2 and the best way I can describe it is "as if original Mariokart and Mariokart64 had a baby" - it is a lot of fun and it is FOSS. Here's a video I posted earlier this week.

The game runs well on the RockPro64 and Pinebook Pro.
Installing it on Manjaro is easy - follow the instructions here.
After installing the game, download the config I've made and plop it into:
Code:
~/.srb2kart/

The game is quite challenging to run despite being built on the Doom engine, so you may wish to install it on your PC instead of an Arm board for the full-blown experience. A quick internet search will let you know how to install the game on your particular distribution - there is no point in me listing all options here. For those who wish to build it from source - here's the project's github.

Here's the details for the server we'll be playing on:

Quote:srb2k.servegame.com

See you there on Saturday late evening / night CET.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

It was fun dropping in for a few laps. (Sorry for not joining longer nor with voice). Hope we'll do it again!
Thank you to all those who came by for a game or two Smile
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Oh man, that game looks like a ton of fun! I may need to give it a try in the future.

- Braillynn
librefree.me
I'm new here.. just trolling and find this games its looks stunning i will try it.
I like playing these kinds of games.
Thanks
Oh this is exactly the game I was looking for. I like it but unfortunately I can't install it on my PC. Is there any tutorial on how to install the game on the specific distribution of each machine. If yes, can you tag me there? Or you can send me a private message here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PinePhone community poll Luke 0 1,854 12-29-2021, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Luke
  Face to Face community meeting possible ? Surehand53 3 5,233 09-15-2021, 04:59 PM
Last Post: barray
  PINE64 Community Rules and Code of Conduct Luke 0 11,458 02-22-2021, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Luke
Star COVID-19 help: Donating masks to you local community on your behalf Luke 5 21,861 06-03-2020, 03:27 AM
Last Post: silene77
  Whos attending FOSDEM 2019 ? (Drinks Night) Luke 2 5,132 01-07-2019, 01:34 AM
Last Post: tllim
Lightbulb PINE64: StackExchange Community By-Jokese 27 46,396 02-12-2017, 02:27 AM
Last Post: makzoom01