PINE64
When will my board ship? - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Shipment Related Discussion (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: When will my board ship? (/showthread.php?tid=618)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: When will my board ship? - Er0l - 06-10-2016

I do not understand why the attacks I did not cut in line. There was no line to begin with when I made a purchase from the store. It was not stated anywhere that there is a line, just that it will be shipped end of May.

I understand kickstarter backers and I fully support their efforts, but my deal was like any other purchase online.

I ordered and paid and I am waiting for the delivery in the stated timeframe by the seller.

So far there was no response from support@pine64.com or sales@pine64.com and my order is still unfulfilled.

I kindly asked them to instruct me how to get a refund on my purchase since as a customer I am not satisfied with the service.

RE: When will my board ship? - Monochrome - 06-10-2016

(06-10-2016, 05:07 AM)Er0l Wrote: I do not understand why the attacks I did not cut in line. There was no line to begin with when I made a purchase from the store. It was not stated anywhere that there is a line, just that it will be shipped end of May.

I understand kickstarter backers and I fully support their efforts, but my deal was like any other purchase online.

I ordered and paid and I am waiting for the delivery in the stated timeframe by the seller.

So far there was no response from support@pine64.com or sales@pine64.com and my order is still unfulfilled.

I kindly asked them to instruct me how to get a refund on my purchase since as a customer I am not satisfied with the service.

I absolutely agree as I am on the same boat as you. Lack of any information, ignoring customers is unacceptable and only fuels frustration. I don't understand this situation and I'm almost sure that not allowing for a refund is illegal.

@tllim why can't you just make "sticky" with info when [more or less at least ffs] and which batches of orders going to be sent out to us. That would make everyone's life soo much easier.

RE: When will my board ship? - tllim - 06-10-2016

(06-10-2016, 05:52 AM)Monochrome Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 05:07 AM)Er0l Wrote: I do not understand why the attacks I did not cut in line. There was no line to begin with when I made a purchase from the store. It was not stated anywhere that there is a line, just that it will be shipped end of May.

I absolutely agree as I am on the same boat as you. Lack of any information, ignoring customers is unacceptable and only fuels frustration. I don't understand this situation and I'm almost sure that not allowing for a refund is illegal.

@tllim why can't you just make "sticky" with info when [more or less at least ffs] and which batches of orders going to be sent out to us. That would make everyone's life soo much easier.
Thanks on the "sticky" idea. I will make a post on Sunday once confirmed shipment status with China facility. We have decided not to hold any shipment (total 36,000+). Up to date, we have already shipped 31,000+ shipment, and still 4000+ to shipped out on next two weeks. The outstanding items, ABS case, Playboxc case, and ZWave module will be shipped in separate shipment when ready on July.

RE: When will my board ship? - Er0l - 06-12-2016

@tllim still there is no info from support or sales email accounts regarding refund option? can you help?

RE: When will my board ship? - tllim - 06-12-2016

(06-12-2016, 02:30 AM)Er0l Wrote: @tllim still there is no info from support or sales email accounts regarding refund option? can you help?

I can assist on the shipment status due to I can check with shipping facility and not able t assist on refund.

RE: When will my board ship? - Er0l - 06-13-2016

(06-12-2016, 02:52 PM)tllim Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 02:30 AM)Er0l Wrote: @tllim still there is no info from support or sales email accounts regarding refund option? can you help?

I can assist on the shipment status due to I can check with shipping facility and not able t assist on refund.

Who is the right address for refunds ? Contacting support or sales via email is a dead end.

RE: When will my board ship? - Er0l - 06-15-2016

@tllim if there is no refund, could you at least give some information about #102309792 ?

RE: When will my board ship? - tllim - 06-15-2016

(06-15-2016, 01:01 AM)Er0l Wrote: @tllim if there is no refund, could you at least give some information about #102309792 ?

I will check and responded back., please allow me 2-3 days time.

RE: When will my board ship? - tllim - 06-17-2016

(06-15-2016, 08:46 AM)tllim Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 01:01 AM)Er0l Wrote: @tllim if there is no refund, could you at least give some information about #102309792 ?

Your shipment already dispatch yesterday, the tracking number is RI902863564CN.

RE: When will my board ship? - Er0l - 06-18-2016

(06-17-2016, 10:04 AM)tllim Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 08:46 AM)tllim Wrote:

Your shipment already dispatch yesterday, the tracking number is RI902863564CN.

Thanks for the help tllim. I was disappointed it did not ship when expected, but now when I see it in route to me I feel excited again about this product.