PINE64
Ordered my 3 phones on April 20, 2020 and only 1 arrived! - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: PinePhone (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Forum: PinePhone Software (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=121)
+---- Forum: UBPorts on PinePhone (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: Ordered my 3 phones on April 20, 2020 and only 1 arrived! (/showthread.php?tid=11350)

Ordered my 3 phones on April 20, 2020 and only 1 arrived! - bndoug66 - 09-08-2020

Why am I posting the following on this forum?

Because, apparently I cannot seem to get this issue resolved. I am not certain if the different departments of Pine64 actually communicate with each other when there is a problem or an issue, but it does not appear that they do from my perspective.

The last response I received from Pine64 Sales on 8/25/2020.

Dear Douglas Kitchen,

Both orders have been submitted and pending on 4PX response. We will resolve the undelivered packages as soon as 4PX response us.

Thank you and will keep in touch with you!

Regards,

Pine64 team

On 8/13/20 2:02 PM, Sales Pine 64 wrote:

Quote:Dear Douglas Kitchen,

Thank you for contacting us. We will contact 4PX service to follow up consignments of order 130041 and 130046 to deliver soon.

Have a nice day!

Regards,
Pine64 team
Before anyone tells me about the shipping policy, note:

That due to Covid-19, deliveries were taking longer than usual according to USPS. So being patient and hoping for the best; I waited for what I thought was a reasonable amount of time before I contacted Pine64 Support, which in turn referred me to Pine 64 Sales.

Apparently my 3 phones allegedly arrived at USPS partner facility on 7/27/2020. of the 3 phones ordered, only 1 arrived to me on 7/30/2020.

So what happened to the other 2?

How long does it take for 4PX to get back to Pine64?

This is really abysmal customer service at this point.

On 9/20/2020 Six (6) months will have passed since I placed my orders and still I have not received my 2 missing phones. This is absolutely ridiculous!

Very frustrated and disappointed,

Douglas Kitchen

RE: Ordered my 3 phones on April 20, 2020 and only 1 arrived! - SpoofyKid - 09-08-2020

(09-08-2020, 07:33 PM)bndoug66 Wrote: ...

How long does it take for 4PX to get back to Pine64?

Hi Douglas. Just curious if you've tried following up with the delivery companies yourself? Your tracking number says that DHL ECOMMERCE were passing it onto USPS, but that never happened. So can you give DHL ECOMMERCE a call and ask them what's up?

Good thing you ordered three, so you at least get to enjoy one of them. Best of luck.

RE: Ordered my 3 phones on April 20, 2020 and only 1 arrived! - barray - 09-08-2020

Hey @bndoug66 - please remove the tracking links and probably your name too. It's possible somebody could hijack your package for example.

RE: Ordered my 3 phones on April 20, 2020 and only 1 arrived! - bndoug66 - 09-09-2020

Thanks barray, but I have a feeling that my order has been hijacked already. Just in case it has not (although I highly doubt it) i will do that.

RE: Ordered my 3 phones on April 20, 2020 and only 1 arrived! - bndoug66 - 09-09-2020

Ok, so as barray kindly suggested, I tried to remove the tracking numbers on my original post but can't seem to do so. Sorry, I am new to all of this (yes, I am a dreaded NOOB!). Thank you barray for your input I do appreciate it and will keep that in mind for future.

RE: Ordered my 3 phones on April 20, 2020 and only 1 arrived! - SpoofyKid - 09-09-2020

(09-09-2020, 12:50 PM)bndoug66 Wrote: Ok, so as barray kindly suggested, I tried to remove the tracking numbers on my original post but can't seem to do so. Sorry, I am new to all of this (yes, I am a dreaded NOOB!). Thank you barray for your input I do appreciate it and will keep that in mind for future.

What not working? You can click "Edit" below your post, and select "Quick.." or "Full ..", and then delete the text you don't what, and then click "Save Changes" or "update Post". Even after doing that, does it still not work?

RE: Ordered my 3 phones on April 20, 2020 and only 1 arrived! - bndoug66 - 09-11-2020

(09-09-2020, 12:55 PM)SpoofyKid Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 12:50 PM)bndoug66 Wrote: Ok, so as barray kindly suggested, I tried to remove the tracking numbers on my original post but can't seem to do so. Sorry, I am new to all of this (yes, I am a dreaded NOOB!). Thank you barray for your input I do appreciate it and will keep that in mind for future.

What not working? You can click "Edit" below your post, and select "Quick.." or "Full ..", and then delete the text you don't what, and then click "Save Changes" or "update Post". Even after doing that, does it still not work?
Got it, Thank you.

RE: Ordered my 3 phones on April 20, 2020 and only 1 arrived! - barray - 09-11-2020

(09-11-2020, 07:55 PM)bndoug66 Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 12:55 PM)SpoofyKid Wrote:

Got it, Thank you.

It appears you were able to successfully edit your post from what I can see.

Please understand that this has put your items at risk. I am sure 99% of the community are good people, but these forum posts are visible to the public also.

Have you checked out the tracking numbers in the website recently? People are still having items arrive. I heard that it was only a few weeks ago that shipping items from China to Russia & India was even really possible, so it's possible there is a large backlog of items to work through.

RE: Ordered my 3 phones on April 20, 2020 and only 1 arrived! - bndoug66 - 09-21-2020

So, just an update.

Pine64 informed me that they have not heard back from 4PX, but that they are going to send out 2 new replacement phones.

This has really restored my confidence in Pine64. Thank you so much!

As soon as I receive these phone I will post another update.

Thanks again to barray and SpoofyKid for you help and feed back.

And a very BIG Thank You to Pine64.

Doug

RE: Ordered my 3 phones on April 20, 2020 and only 1 arrived! - bndoug66 - 10-09-2020

(09-21-2020, 12:55 AM)bndoug66 Wrote: So, just an update.

Pine64 informed me that they have not heard back from 4PX, but that they are going to send out 2 new replacement phones.

This has really restored my confidence in Pine64. Thank you so much!

As soon as I receive these phone I will post another update.

Thanks again to barray and SpoofyKid for you help and feed back.

And a very BIG Thank You to Pine64.

Doug
Hello,

So, I am happy and excited to report that my 2 missing (replacement) phones arrived today about 30 minutes ago.

I want to say Thank You to everyone at Pine64 for resolving this issue.

I am very much looking forward to trying these phones and learning their capabilities.

Now I just need to figure out how to make a phone call with them for starters, lol.

P.S. I also want to say Thank You to the developers that are making the operating systems for these phones, great work!

Sincerely,

Doug