PINE64

Full Version: Pinebook Pro subforum is now live!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
It's about time, isn't it? 

You'll find the same assortment of topics in it as you do in all the others. There's also already a post about the impending preorder system for the PBP.
(07-21-2019, 10:47 PM)fire219 Wrote: [ -> ]It's about time, isn't it? 

You'll find the same assortment of topics in it as you do in all the others. There's also already a post about the impending preorder system for the PBP.

Thanks for the subforum! 

Prior indications were that the Pro will not start out with an ANSI keyboard option.  Is that still the case?

Regards,
rcs
I believe so,

Regards

J
(07-22-2019, 12:52 AM)secristr Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2019, 10:47 PM)fire219 Wrote: [ -> ]It's about time, isn't it? 

Thanks for the subforum! 

Prior indications were that the Pro will not start out with an ANSI keyboard option.  Is that still the case?

Regards,
rcs

This is correct. There are still issues to be worked out with the ANSI keyboard, and to offer two types at this point was going to be a logistical nightmare and cause delays.
I think I moved over all the relevant threads - if I missed something please let me or know on here
I just applied for a coupon code and got the confirmation email. Thanks for that. My question: Will the coupon expire? I will be afk for the next hours and don't want to loose my chance to get this awesome device.
Hi all,

I am trying to receive a Pinebook Pro coupon for preorder but my password I have already used to log in the forum has been refused. Could you please help me?

Thanks and best regards,

Ricardo
(07-25-2019, 06:16 AM)ricardo1934 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

I am trying to receive a Pinebook Pro coupon for preorder but my password I have already used to log in the forum has been refused. Could you please help me?

Thanks and best regards,

Ricardo

Me too, same problem.  I even changed my password for the forums and it's still saying: "Login failure!".

UPDATE: I tried from a different browser and it worked...
(07-25-2019, 06:45 AM)sysop Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2019, 06:16 AM)ricardo1934 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

Thanks and best regards,

Ricardo

Me too, same problem.  I even changed my password for the forums and it's still saying: "Login failure!".

UPDATE: I tried from a different browser and it worked...

For those that had issues, try again the fix was announced on IRC
Hi all,

problem already solved, I was able to log in and I have received the confirmation E-Mail.

Thanks and best regards,

Ricardo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5