PINE64

Full Version: Pinebook Pro subforum is now live!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
very interested when the next set of coupons for the 14 inch pine-book pro is going to be sent out! Will this be sent to our emails via subscription? Please let me know as soon as you can!
(07-26-2019, 05:37 AM)winstar Wrote: [ -> ]very interested when the next set of coupons for the 14 inch pine-book pro is going to be sent out!  Will this be sent to our emails via subscription? Please let me know  as soon as you can!

They will be sent out to the email you are registered to the forum with, starting in a few weeks. 
More info here.
Hello All
just joined after seeing the post about the available laptop. found i'm not eligible for the preorder, will there be a way to order at a later time?
thanks
chris
(07-26-2019, 03:44 PM)Cdryan627 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello All
just joined after seeing the post about the available laptop. found i'm not eligible for the preorder, will there be a way to order at a later time?
thanks
chris

Yes! but it might be a few months time before the 3rd batch goes on sale
One final question from me. If I get a coupon, am I obligated to buy the machine? I just want to see final price with shipping before making a final decision.
(07-28-2019, 01:47 PM)oaguy1 Wrote: [ -> ]One final question from me. If I get a coupon, am I obligated to buy the machine? I just want to see final price with shipping before making a final decision.

The shipping is the same as on the regular pinebook, about US$30 depending on where you live
I recently seen a post about this laptop and would love to get one
I saw Destination Linux latest video on Youtube. Zeb made a review on the Pinebook Pro. He was totally crazy about this laptop and all the members of this group could not wait to get one. I want to ask if there's a chance to get a version with Nordic keyboard cause I live in Denmark where we have a few more letters in the alphabet?
(07-29-2019, 01:20 AM)Janowicho Wrote: [ -> ]I saw Destination Linux latest video on Youtube. Zeb made a review on the Pinebook Pro. He was totally crazy about this laptop and all the members of this group could not wait to get one. I want to ask if there's a chance to get a version with Nordic keyboard cause I live in Denmark where we have a few more letters in the alphabet?

We are considering some work-arounds for regional keyboards in the future, which will allow you replace the relevant keycaps. I may have something on this topic in next month's community update.
(07-29-2019, 01:35 AM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2019, 01:20 AM)Janowicho Wrote: [ -> ]I saw Destination Linux latest video on Youtube. Zeb made a review on the Pinebook Pro. He was totally crazy about this laptop and all the members of this group could not wait to get one. I want to ask if there's a chance to get a version with Nordic keyboard cause I live in Denmark where we have a few more letters in the alphabet?

We are considering some work-arounds for regional keyboards in the future, which will allow you replace the relevant keycaps. I may have something on this topic in next month's community update.

Thanks Luke, looking forward to that.  Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5