PINE64

Full Version: Input not working after a forced shutdown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As title, I just got my Pinebook(14', 1366x768 edition) today, 
was using apt command to upgrade LibreOffice and launched Firefox at the same time, just when I typed a few characters at address bar in Firefox,
everything stucked, I had to force it to shutdown and boot again, after that I just can't get the keyboard and touchpad working again, now the only working input is the power button, I can still connect my USB mouse/keyboard to have working input, but that'd totally lose the meaning of Pinebook being easy to carry around, the same situation doesn't change when I switch to Android from Ubuntu Mate, any suggestion?
(12-18-2018, 05:59 AM)dic1911 Wrote: [ -> ]As title, I just got my Pinebook(14', 1366x768 edition) today, 
was using apt command to upgrade LibreOffice and launched Firefox at the same time, just when I typed a few characters at address bar in Firefox,
everything stucked, I had to force it to shutdown and boot again, after that I just can't get the keyboard and touchpad working again, now the only working input is the power button, I can still connect my USB mouse/keyboard to have working input, but that'd totally lose the meaning of Pinebook being easy to carry around, the same situation doesn't change when I switch to Android from Ubuntu Mate, any suggestion?

You can program a stock Android build on MicroSD boot and check whether the Pinebook keyboard and touchpad still responding. If still having issue and under warranty, please file a support ticket at http://support.pine64.org .