PINE64

Full Version: UAE4Droid Amiga emulator not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've been trying to get the UAE4Droid on Android Lollipop working with my 1GB Pine64, and for some reason it doesn't seem to work/run.
I am wondering is it because the program only currently supports the ARM & x86 chipsets, and I have to wait for Pine64 chipset compatibility to arrive from the app's developer and/or Google? Is it problems with the files I'm using (Kickstart v 1.2 & 1.3 ROM) or is there something else I can add to it to make it work?

Aside from this I have however had some success running MAME4Droid using a mouse and arcade-style joystick with the Pine64. Sound works great either through the HDMI socket or through the audio jack. This is a pic of my setup:

[attachment=362]
I'm going to try my android setup on the Pine once vacation is over. I've got uae4droid, amigaforever essentials and a couple of other emulators going on a tegra shield tablet. The card with my hd images and adf files are from a half-dead a1200 that grew into a rpi2 emulation station, then into the shield. It works pretty ok, but there are a lot of jaggies and crashes.