PINE64

Full Version: Tutorial request: overclocking a rockpro64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I understand I can overclock the rockpro64 by modifying the dtb.  I was able to decompile it into a dts and edit it with values I found from the OP1 dtsi, but I cannot get it to compile with them back into a DTB.  I know if I screw this up a certain way, I can burn my board, so rather than post my edit here and risk missing something, I want to understand how someone was able to do it properly.  I saw pin64 has a page in their wiki, but it's more of an explanation of how it works than how to accomplish it.  Is anyone willing to write this howto?
(08-14-2021, 11:31 PM)Mentaluproar Wrote: [ -> ]I understand I can overclock the rockpro64 by modifying the dtb.  I was able to decompile it into a dts and edit it with values I found from the OP1 dtsi, but I cannot get it to compile with them back into a DTB.  I know if I screw this up a certain way, I can burn my board, so rather than post my edit here and risk missing something, I want to understand how someone was able to do it properly.  I saw pin64 has a page in their wiki, but it's more of an explanation of how it works than how to accomplish it.  Is anyone willing to write this howto?

A very old one.