PINE64

Full Version: (potential) work-around for Playstore authentication issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(09-01-2016, 09:58 AM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote: [ -> ]No.  If your time is set correctly, and if your TZ (time zone) is set correctly, and if you're logged into Google and the playstore, you will NOT have this issue.  I have two Android boxes, one playbox, the other I call my play desk, and they both work fine...

I have the timezone set to central (I'm in Houston) and I manually set the time and still had to log out/log in again within the same session.
(09-01-2016, 11:40 AM)Chisel_86 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2016, 09:58 AM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote: [ -> ]No.  If your time is set correctly, and if your TZ (time zone) is set correctly, and if you're logged into Google and the playstore, you will NOT have this issue.  I have two Android boxes, one playbox, the other I call my play desk, and they both work fine...

I have the timezone set to central (I'm in Houston) and I manually set the time and still had to log out/log in again within the same session.

You need to have your gmail setup and be logged into gmail and the playstore.
Pages: 1 2 3 4