PINE64

Full Version: No WIFI network discovery in any manjaro installation (but works on fedora)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody have an advice about activating the wifi network discovery on fresh manjaro installation (or when running from SD card)?
When I got the PBP the wifi worked on manjaro but soon after started to show no networks and failure in activating the wifi network interface. I reinstalled manjaro and separately ran from SD card and it's all the same. I also made sure the wifi hardware switch is not activated. When running fedora on an SD card the network discovery works fine.

What can I do to resolve this?

Thanks
(01-24-2021, 01:01 PM)pineitup Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody have an advice about activating the wifi network discovery on fresh manjaro installation (or when running from SD card)?
When I got the PBP the wifi worked on manjaro but soon after started to show no networks and failure in activating the wifi network interface. I reinstalled manjaro and separately ran from SD card and it's all the same. I also made sure the wifi hardware switch is not activated. When running fedora on an SD card the network discovery works fine.

What can I do to resolve this?

Thanks
Were you ever able to resolve this?  I just flashed Manjaro Lomiri to an SD card and I'm also having the same issue.  Actually, I got the wi-fi working initially but not for long and could never get it to reconnect.  Restarted phone, toggled Wifi on and off in software and the hardware switches, still nothing.  Wi-fi works fine on Plasma Mobile, PostmarketOS, and Mobian