PINE64
PineTab early-adopter offering question - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: PineTab (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=140)
+--- Forum: General Discussion on PineTab (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=141)
+--- Thread: PineTab early-adopter offering question (/showthread.php?tid=9959)

Pages: 1 2 3

PineTab early-adopter offering question - patchedsoul - 05-27-2020

Hello all,
Just curios if there's any info as to when the PineTab early-adopter orders will open?

RE: PineTab early-adopter offering question - tophneal - 05-27-2020

Currently, all that is known outside of Pine is that they open closer to the end of this month (May 2020.) It'll likely be any day now...

RE: PineTab early-adopter offering question - tllim - 05-30-2020

(05-27-2020, 05:10 AM)patchedsoul Wrote: Hello all,
Just curios if there's any info as to when the PineTab early-adopter orders will open?

PineTab pre-order schedule to open on June 3. However, this is first batch production and quantity is small.

RE: PineTab early-adopter offering question - merlin04 - 06-01-2020

(05-30-2020, 02:44 PM)tllim Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 05:10 AM)patchedsoul Wrote: Hello all,

PineTab pre-order schedule to open on June 3. However, this is first batch production and quantity is small.

Does "pre-order schedule to open" mean that we will be able to place pre-orders on June 3rd or does it mean that we'll learn when we will be able to place pre-orders?

RE: PineTab early-adopter offering question - Jeffersoniantoo - 06-03-2020

I suspect that the everchanging tarrif situation with China and Hong Kong is resulting in the delays for order setup.  Hopefully they can be resolved soon or new pricing developed.

Be safe, everyone!

Cool

RE: PineTab early-adopter offering question - patchedsoul - 06-03-2020

(06-03-2020, 04:58 AM)Jeffersoniantoo Wrote: I suspect that the everchanging tarrif situation with China and Hong Kong is resulting in the delays for order setup.  Hopefully they can be resolved soon or new pricing developed.

Be safe, everyone!

Cool

Wouldn't that only be applicable if you were in the business of re-selling Pine64 products? China's not imposing tariff's on themselves...

RE: PineTab early-adopter offering question - Ktaadn - 06-03-2020

Looks like I missed the pre-order. When will it be possible to pre-order again?

RE: PineTab early-adopter offering question - naruciakk - 06-03-2020

(06-03-2020, 06:18 AM)Ktaadn Wrote: Looks like I missed the pre-order. When will it be possible to pre-order again?
Have you missed it though? I have been checking like every hour or so, I though that it's still not there.

RE: PineTab early-adopter offering question - Lex-2008 - 06-03-2020

Lukasz on IRC mentioned there will be no PineTab preorders today, quote:

Quote:[D] <@tor.sh> Does this mean we know when the pinetab preorder is about to start? ?
[T] <@lukasz> I actually do Smile  But ... lets keep it under wraps for another day or two.
[T] <@lukasz> soon
[M] <@janmichaelvincent:matrix.org> so not today though per TL's comment?
[T] <@lukasz> no

RE: PineTab early-adopter offering question - Ktaadn - 06-03-2020

(06-03-2020, 08:09 AM)naruciakk Wrote: Have you missed it though? I have been checking like every hour or so, I though that it's still not there.

I was afraid I might have missed it. When I posted it was 8 p. m. in Hong Kong. 

Now I'm kind of relieved I didn't miss it. 

@Lex-2008 
Thanks for the info!