PINE64
Confused about shipping/tracking information - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: PinePhone (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Forum: General Discussion on PinePhone (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=127)
+--- Thread: Confused about shipping/tracking information (/showthread.php?tid=8886)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Confused about shipping/tracking information - ivanB1975 - 02-03-2020

Crazy, it arrived in US passing trough Switzerland and here in Switzerland nothing yet. Traveling since the 22nd, 12 days. Was not 14 days the max? Almost there

It looks like most of our problems come from Asendia the company that ships

RE: Confused about shipping/tracking information - dukla2000 - 02-03-2020

(02-03-2020, 05:44 AM)ivanB1975 Wrote: It looks like most of our problems come from Asendia the company that ships

Yeah cutting them some slack because they are lower price than DHL is 1 thing. But I have had zero updates for over 14 days now, and they acknowledge they collected the phone 14.5 days ago (and counting...)

If it was "free" (like a lot of AliExpress) that is one thing, but for $15 I am thoroughly underwhelmed.

RE: Confused about shipping/tracking information - bcnaz - 02-03-2020

Underwhelmed !
  hmm, describes it pretty good.  
I have No Idea why people say it is "cheaper than DHL"  ?
The package is one quarter the size of the Pinebook Pro package,  and a fraction of the weight.
Yet approximately half the price.  $33 verses $15.  USD -- So per pound of weight it IS more expensive !

( IF you buy 12 donuts for $12 USD,  or 1 donut for $6 USD,  ... is that really "Cheaper"  ? )

I will be surprised if it takes less than another week to actually "Leave New York"  

ONE Consolation is :
I suppose it does give the Software people a bit more time to move the operating systems closer to functioning..... ?

(02-03-2020, 10:57 AM)dukla2000 Wrote:
(02-03-2020, 05:44 AM)ivanB1975 Wrote: It looks like most of our problems come from Asendia the company that ships

Yeah cutting them some slack because they are lower price than DHL is 1 thing. But I have had zero updates for over 14 days now, and they acknowledge they collected the phone 14.5 days ago (and counting...)

If it was "free" (like a lot of AliExpress) that is one thing, but for $15 I am thoroughly underwhelmed.

eh yep, also 13 days waiting. Still in the limbo. I hope it will pass the customs. Here they are quite strict.

RE: Confused about shipping/tracking information - vinnie - 02-03-2020

is someone living in austria and has received the phone or has the updated shipment tracking? my traking appears still at the 22nd update, so it' s being shipped from hong kong.

edit: it seems that others are also in the same situation in austria, but I just read the update on the coronavirus and I wonder if my package is still in hong kong and therefore blocked for an indefinite time or has already left china.
this is my traking order
https://imgur.com/dsDI7uW.png

RE: Confused about shipping/tracking information - ivanB1975 - 02-04-2020

I have an update, the local update of the swiss post shows that arrived yesterday and it is processed by the customs since yesterday. But asendia tracking didn't show any change. Still stucked on 22nd departure

RE: Confused about shipping/tracking information - dukla2000 - 02-04-2020

15 days since Asendia received my parcel, 15 days since Royal Mail sent an SMS saying they knew about it. No updates on either website since then, no delivery today as postie has just been :-(

RE: Confused about shipping/tracking information - mogwai - 02-04-2020

Same here for delivery to Belgium. No update since the package was received by Asendia on Feb 22nd.

RE: Confused about shipping/tracking information - ivanB1975 - 02-04-2020

The update in asendia tracking for me happened just now, but the package arrived in Switzerland yesterday as I could see in my local post tracking page. I think that also for who had the shipment made the 22nd tracking will update soon