PINE64
A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: Pinebook Pro (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+--- Forum: General Discussion on Pinebook Pro (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=112)
+--- Thread: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details (/showthread.php?tid=7989)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - bcnaz - 10-17-2019

AND the PCB's have arrived at the factory for batches 2 & 3 FANTASTIC NEWS for everybody who has a pending order in....!

:- )

Any More Last Minute Improvements Coming to Batches #2 & #3 ?
Thank You for these latest udate/upgrades

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - User 6582 - 10-17-2019

(10-17-2019, 08:39 AM)bcnaz Wrote: ***
AND the PCB's have arrived at the factory for batches 2 & 3   FANTASTIC  NEWS  for everybody who has a pending order in....!

:- )

Yes, things are moving along in a GOOD way!!! :-)

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - m0n0lit - 10-17-2019

I received my tracking number and my sms from DHL. If everything OK the next checkpoint in Leipzig in Germany (I think)

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - bcnaz - 10-17-2019

I was/am hoping they would come up with a simple solution to utilizing the PCIe/NVMe drive into the boot up.
Even with the eMMC it is a fantastic laptop, BUT, they did add the PCIe slot into the mix, soo close....
It does have some boot options 'out of the box'.
Waiting has been easier, since they have continued to improve it while we are "Waiting"
Do I want it today, or wait an extra week while they make it even better...? They are making the wait seem WORTH while.

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - debaser - 10-19-2019

October 19th and I have yet to receive DHL tracking or any notification. Sad

Order #110786

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - User 6582 - 10-19-2019

(10-19-2019, 10:45 AM)debaser Wrote: October 19th and I have yet to receive DHL tracking or any notification. Sad

Order #110786

I know Luke is looking into it and Der Geist had mentioned elsewhere in the forum (I can't find it, but please look for it) that a few of the first hundred were held back....Try to find his post in the forum and see what he said yourself.
Please hang on!!! It's worth the wait!! Good Luck!! :-)

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - futurejones - 10-19-2019

I am also still waiting for notification?
Order #110716

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - debaser - 10-20-2019

I will back-peddle through some posts and see what your are referring to. I honestly have no problem waiting, I just got a bit alarmed when I read a post by Pine64 that all batch 1 pro's have shipped on Mastodon.

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - zedr0k - 10-20-2019

(10-20-2019, 03:51 AM)debaser Wrote: I will back-peddle through some posts and see what your are referring to. I honestly have no problem waiting, I just got a bit alarmed when I read a post by Pine64 that all batch 1 pro's have shipped on Mastodon.

...me too.

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - User 6582 - 10-20-2019

(10-20-2019, 03:53 AM)zedr0k Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 03:51 AM)debaser Wrote: I will back-peddle through some posts and see what your are referring to. I honestly have no problem waiting, I just got a bit alarmed when I read a post by Pine64 that all batch 1 pro's have shipped on Mastodon.

...me too.

Yeah, it can be a bit frustrating since clear understanding isn't always apparent, to me at least. However, looking at this as an international undertaking, especially by people and not corporations, this is a remarkably smooth operation. 
And I'm of the mind that if folks were keeping us up to date on a "play-by-play" basis, they'd spend more time telling us what's going on instead of getting things done....
That said, everyone's patience during this whole event is quite uplifting for me. How often is it these days we "all get along"? :-)