PINE64
Delivery and order information and technical info, S/W etc for RockPro64 - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: ROCKPRO64 (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Forum: General Discussion on ROCKPRO64 (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+--- Thread: Delivery and order information and technical info, S/W etc for RockPro64 (/showthread.php?tid=6027)

Delivery and order information and technical info, S/W etc for RockPro64 - superpat - 05-02-2018

Hi,

I was lucky enough to be able to purchase one of the initial release of the rockpro64 boards.  

I am very  disappointed that there has been no emailed confirmation of my order yet, or any delivery schedule.   I have only received a PayPal confirmation.

I notice that there is no info yet available on this website regarding the boards, (apart from the initial publicity).

Will you be adding these info on these boards and the S/W  to the wiki before the board arrives,  or have we got to work it all out for ourselves?

regards

Patrick

RE: Delivery and order information and technical info, S/W etc for RockPro64 - tllim - 05-02-2018

(05-02-2018, 09:44 AM)superpat Wrote: Hi,

I was lucky enough to be able to purchase one of the initial release of the rockpro64 boards.  

I am very  disappointed that there has been no emailed confirmation of my order yet, or any delivery schedule.   I have only received a PayPal confirmation.

I notice that there is no info yet available on this website regarding the boards, (apart from the initial publicity).

Will you be adding these info on these boards and the S/W  to the wiki before the board arrives,  or have we got to work it all out for ourselves?

regards

Patrick
The confirmation will be email out on next week. The ROCKPro64 information, such as schematic, will be up on wiki page on this week. The stock Android build will be released first and Linux build pending on community effort.

RE: Delivery and order information and technical info, S/W etc for RockPro64 - superpat - 05-02-2018

hi,

Thank you for the prompt reply

Patrick

RE: Delivery and order information and technical info, S/W etc for RockPro64 - digs - 05-10-2018

(05-02-2018, 09:44 AM)superpat Wrote: Hi,

<snip>

I'm in the same boat. Only a confirmation email from PayPal that I've transferred my hard earned to someone else. I've sent two requests to the sales email but both have gone unanswered. Any update?

RE: Delivery and order information and technical info, S/W etc for RockPro64 - Bullet64 - 05-10-2018

Same here. I hope they are very busy.  Smile

RE: Delivery and order information and technical info, S/W etc for RockPro64 - Luke - 05-10-2018

(05-10-2018, 10:04 AM)Bullet64 Wrote: Same here. I hope they are very busy.  Smile

Shipping out tomorrow ... so yes.

RE: Delivery and order information and technical info, S/W etc for RockPro64 - Bullet64 - 05-10-2018

(05-10-2018, 10:40 AM)Luke Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 10:04 AM)Bullet64 Wrote: Same here. I hope they are very busy.  Smile

Shipping out tomorrow ... so yes.

Thanks for info!

RE: Delivery and order information and technical info, S/W etc for RockPro64 - Bullet64 - 05-12-2018

Are they already shipped? I did not get any email

RE: Delivery and order information and technical info, S/W etc for RockPro64 - tllim - 05-12-2018

(05-12-2018, 01:56 AM)Bullet64 Wrote: Are they already shipped? I did not get any email

Due to the first time production and the complexity of testing procedure, the whole batch production completed on Friday 11pm. The shipping team already prepare the shipping paperwork and ship out on Monday.

RE: Delivery and order information and technical info, S/W etc for RockPro64 - tllim - 05-13-2018

Shipping team starts dispatch out all the first batch ROCKPro64 shipment now, please allow 2-3 days for sales team to provide tracking numbers.