PINE64
PuTTY Disconnected : no supported authentification methods available (server sent : p - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: ROCK64 (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Forum: Linux on Rock64 (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: PuTTY Disconnected : no supported authentification methods available (server sent : p (/showthread.php?tid=5375)

PuTTY Disconnected : no supported authentification methods available (server sent : p - tomtomtom - 11-19-2017

Hello;
I use PuTTy to connect to the OMV ROCK 64.

I just want to connect simply with login and password.
I try to add a SSH public key, but no success.
So i delete PuTTY, clean config and reinstall.
I try to connect simply with login and password.
But when i put the login, this message appears.

'PuTTY Disconnected : no supported authentification methods available (server sent : publickey)'

Putty stop at :
Code:
login as: root

Do you know if i could connect log/pass again or it is a server issue, and the only solution is to fomat / reinstal OMV on the ROCK 64 or may i try to connect directly (with keyboard and screen) the Rock64 ?

------------
Rock 64 - 1 Go Ram - SD Card System on + OMV (Debian) 3.0.88 Erasmus - Linux 44.77 - 118 + Official POWER SUPPLY 3A/5V + Official ACRYLIC OPEN ENCLOSURE.
[Image: 18qm.jpg]

RE: PuTTY Disconnected : no supported authentification methods available (server sent : p - tomtomtom - 11-21-2017

I stop, save and restart SSH on OMV and it works well. Tk's for your help .

(11-19-2017, 03:03 PM)tomtomtom Wrote: Hello;

'PuTTY Disconnected : no supported authentification methods available (server sent : publickey)'

Putty stop at :
Code:

Do you know if i could connect log/pass again or it is a server issue, and the only solution is to fomat / reinstal OMV on the ROCK 64 or may i try to connect directly (with keyboard and screen) the Rock64 ?

------------
Rock 64 - 1 Go Ram - SD Card System on + OMV (Debian) 3.0.88 Erasmus - Linux 44.77 - 118 + Official POWER SUPPLY 3A/5V + Official ACRYLIC OPEN ENCLOSURE.

RE: PuTTY Disconnected : no supported authentification methods available (server sent : p - tomtomtom - 11-26-2017

(11-21-2017, 01:18 PM)tomtomtom Wrote: I stop, save and restart SSH on OMV and it works well. Tk's for your help .

(11-19-2017, 03:03 PM)tomtomtom Wrote: Hello;

Putty stop at :
Code:

------------

Just disable SSH on OMV; save and re activate, access will come again.

RE: PuTTY Disconnected : no supported authentification methods available (server sent : p - Luke - 11-26-2017

You need to enable login in a root in OMV GUI. Its called 'Permit root login'.