PINE64
When will my board ship? - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Shipment Related Discussion (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: When will my board ship? (/showthread.php?tid=490)

Pages: 1 2

When will my board ship? - shockr - 03-26-2016

It's almost the end of March and I chose the February early bird 1GB option.

I added the following modules on Backerkit:
- Bluetooth + WiFi module
- RTC battery
- Camera module

However, I have not received a shipping tracking number yet. This is very disappointing. What is the point of the early bird option?

RE: When will my board ship? - tllim - 03-26-2016

(03-26-2016, 06:28 AM)shockr Wrote: It's almost the end of March and I chose the February early bird 1GB option.

- RTC battery
- Camera module

However, I have not received a shipping tracking number yet. This is very disappointing. What is the point of the early bird option?
The early bird 1GB board already in stock and reserved.
The same as Wifi/BT module and RTC battery already in stock.
We redesign camera module due to noise level and new one with auto focus release on early April.
The shipment will be out on April once the camera module in stock.

RE: When will my board ship? - GoZone - 03-30-2016

(03-26-2016, 06:28 AM)shockr Wrote: It's almost the end of March and I chose the February early bird 1GB option.

- RTC battery
- Camera module

I know it's a bit of an odd ball because of the amount of different ideas that are ready and if you just order the board, the faster would had come but in Backerkit it comes all at one package so yeah.

RE: When will my board ship? - shockr - 04-08-2016

(03-26-2016, 09:43 AM)tllim Wrote:

- RTC battery
- Camera module

We redesign camera module due to noise level  and new one with auto focus release on early April.

Any update on the camera module? The Kickstarter update doesn't mention anything about this. Will it be possible to get my board to ship without the camera module for now?

RE: When will my board ship? - tllim - 04-09-2016

(04-08-2016, 07:36 AM)shockr Wrote:

- RTC battery
- Camera module

We redesign camera module due to noise level  and new one with auto focus release on early April.

Any update on the camera module? The Kickstarter update doesn't mention anything about this. Will it be possible to get my board to ship without the camera module for now?
The camera module will be delivered to us on next week. Once received we start the dispatch process.

RE: When will my board ship? - shockr - 04-22-2016

(04-09-2016, 11:06 PM)tllim Wrote:

- RTC battery
- Camera module

The camera module will be delivered to us on next week. Once received we start the dispatch process.

Still nothing yet.

RE: When will my board ship? - @lex - 05-01-2016

(04-22-2016, 09:54 PM)shockr Wrote:
(04-09-2016, 11:06 PM)tllim Wrote:

- RTC battery
- Camera module

Still nothing yet.

Have you received the board?

RE: When will my board ship? - shockr - 05-01-2016

No, I haven't. Neither have I received a tracking number.

I wish they would just ship the board with the available modules and then ship the camera module later.

I pledged early bird because I wanted to receive the board early, but it's already May so there's pretty much no point to that anymore.

RE: When will my board ship? - @lex - 05-01-2016

I'm backer #26!
Board + camera + rtc and made sure this modules were ready at that time when pledged.
I hope they redesigned the camera for the better.
I would like to get the board early and help the guys some how, the problem is that China Post takes from 60 to 90 days to deliver it (not their fault), will be too late.

tllim, any chance i can get EMS shipping when the camera module is ready?

RE: When will my board ship? - g_t_j - 05-01-2016

Hope the camera is ready (at last) as it was supposed to be in stock in their warehouse well 2 weeks ago..

It will be a lot of fun to be informed it's still not available.