PINE64
shipping time? - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: PineTime (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=134)
+--- Forum: General Discussion on PineTime (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+--- Thread: shipping time? (/showthread.php?tid=18597)

shipping time? - killick - 08-09-2023

Hi.  How many months did you have to wait to get your pineTime? I am in my second month of waiting. I have tried writing to sales (3 times) and I tried writing to @pine64@fosstodon.org (2 times) but have never had a reply. 

When I ordered on June 24, I got a notice that the device had shipped on June 27. But something went wrong. I put in a support ticket and was told that there was a problem getting the device out of China and that I would hear about a new shipment soon, but I never heard back. When I went back to support, they fobbed me off to sales. When sales never replied, I tried going back to support, but they have stopped responding, too. Should I try and get my money back from my credit card company? Did pine64 go out of business?

Thanks,

Killick

RE: shipping time? - tllim - 08-09-2023

(08-09-2023, 09:59 AM)killick Wrote: Hi.  How many months did you have to wait to get your pineTime? I am in my second month of waiting. I have tried writing to sales (3 times) and I tried writing to @pine64@fosstodon.org (2 times) but have never had a reply. 

When I ordered on June 24, I got a notice that the device had shipped on June 27. But something went wrong. I put in a support ticket and was told that there was a problem getting the device out of China and that I would hear about a new shipment soon, but I never heard back. When I went back to support, they fobbed me off to sales. When sales never replied, I tried going back to support, but they have stopped responding, too. Should I try and get my money back from my credit card company? Did pine64 go out of business?

Thanks,

Killick

Seems like you email to wrong address, please email to sales@pine64.org

RE: shipping time? - Iceblade - 12-07-2023

(08-09-2023, 09:59 AM)killick Wrote: Hi.  How many months did you have to wait to get your pineTime? I am in my second month of waiting. I have tried writing to sales (3 times) and I tried writing to @pine64@fosstodon.org (2 times) but have never had a reply. 

Thanks,

Killick

For any future visitors, I received my set of watches yesterday, China -> EU just shy of 3 weeks since the order was put through (economy).

The package was quite beat up but it doesn't seem like anything was damaged.