PINE64
Lost parcel by french post - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Shipment Related Discussion (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: Lost parcel by french post (/showthread.php?tid=1859)

Lost parcel by french post - aegiap - 07-25-2016

Hello,

On may 25, my boards and accessories were send to France and I was waiting patiently. But on june 04 the french post officialy declared the parcel lost. Tracking code: LM016242605CN
I send a couple of email to support@pine64.com and was able to contact one of the mods here but the situation is still the same today: no status, no new parcel shipped.
Backer #20, I was to receive my boards and accessories on february. I got no reply, no news from my emails to support@pine64.com sent in june or in july.

The lack of organization was funny and fresh in the first month. 5 months later, it is not.

RE: Lost parcel by french post - tllim - 07-25-2016

(07-25-2016, 01:53 PM)aegiap Wrote: Hello,

On may 25, my boards and accessories were send to France and I was waiting patiently. But on june 04 the french post officialy declared the parcel lost. Tracking code: LM016242605CN
I send a couple of email to support@pine64.com and was able to contact one of the mods here but the situation is still the same today: no status, no new parcel shipped.
Backer #20, I was to receive my boards and accessories on february. I got no reply, no news from my emails to support@pine64.com sent in june or in july.

The lack of organization was funny and fresh in the first month. 5 months later, it is not.
Sorry on the post shipment mess up. I have keep actively follow up on your case and will make a reship out on this week.

RE: Lost parcel by french post - aegiap - 07-26-2016

(07-25-2016, 03:37 PM)tllim Wrote:

Sorry on the post shipment mess up. I have keep actively follow up on your case and will make a reship out on this week.

Thank you for your help.  ^_^

RE: Lost parcel by french post - aegiap - 08-08-2016

Hello, I am coming to the news as two weeks as gone by and I did not receive any information and/or tracking information for the replacement shipping of my kickstarter order.

RE: Lost parcel by french post - aegiap - 08-13-2016

(08-08-2016, 02:16 PM)aegiap Wrote:

Hello, I am coming to the news as two weeks as gone by and I did not receive any information and/or tracking information for the replacement shipping of my kickstarter order.

I still did not get any shipping info, tracking number or a parcel with my boards and accessories. Still to no reply from the people receiving shipping@ping64.com. Tllim, do you have any information about my pine64 boards ?