PINE64
Help, I want to buy pinephonepro in hong kong - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: PinePhone Pro (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=177)
+--- Forum: General Discussion of PinePhone Pro (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=178)
+--- Thread: Help, I want to buy pinephonepro in hong kong (/showthread.php?tid=17816)

Help, I want to buy pinephonepro in hong kong - miaoish - 01-13-2023

Hi all, any idea how I can buy pinephone pro in Hong Kong? I lived here but I cannot fine "Hong Kong" in the list of shipping area! 
It's odd, I know Mainland China was not in the list, but Macau is!  Huh Huh

I know the products are produced here, but there's no local store that sells pine products too! 
I have emailed the pine team, got an email asked me to direct my question to the sales team, and I did. It's been a week, no reply yet. I'm very interested in this product and now frustrated that I cannot buy it anywhere.

RE: Help, I want to buy pinephonepro in hong kong - acrux - 01-13-2023

Hmm, this is PinePhone (not PinePhonePro) section of the forum.
I'd suggest you to post in the correct forum section Big Grin

RE: Help, I want to buy pinephonepro in hong kong - miaoish - 01-13-2023

Sorry for posting in this section. But, it's the same...nothing in the store shows shipping to Hong Kong...

RE: Help, I want to buy pinephonepro in hong kong - fxc - 01-13-2023

(01-13-2023, 10:01 AM)miaoish Wrote: Sorry for posting in this section. But, it's the same...nothing in the store shows shipping to Hong Kong...

Moved it into the right section. I don't think the PinePhone Pro is sold in HK but you could shoot a mail to sales@pine64.org

RE: Help, I want to buy pinephonepro in hong kong - Keetoo - 01-16-2023

(01-13-2023, 10:09 AM)fxc Wrote:
(01-13-2023, 10:01 AM)miaoish Wrote: Sorry for posting in this section. But, it's the same...nothing in the store shows shipping to Hong Kong...

Moved it into the right section. I don't think the PinePhone Pro is sold in HK but you could shoot a mail to sales@pine64.org

Hi miaoish,

Pinephone is not sold in Hong Kong, I bought one via a reseller in America.
I am not sure if I can post the reseller link here.  If you need, I can PM you.

RE: Help, I want to buy pinephonepro in hong kong - miaoish - 01-17-2023

(01-16-2023, 02:49 AM)Keetoo Wrote:

Hi miaoish,

Thank you. But I've solved my problem. I emailed sales@pine64.org and they walked me through the ordering process.

RE: Help, I want to buy pinephonepro in hong kong - fxc - 01-17-2023

Hi miaoish,

Yes, posting the link is fine.

RE: Help, I want to buy pinephonepro in hong kong - Keetoo - 01-18-2023

(01-17-2023, 04:30 PM)fxc Wrote:

Hi miaoish,

Yes, posting the link is fine.

https://ameridroid.com/products/pinephone-pro?rastype=raa_reco_related