PINE64
Update on Order - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Shipment Related Discussion (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: Update on Order (/showthread.php?tid=1672)

Update on Order - Vishal - 07-07-2016

Hello Team,

Is it possible to anyone from PINE64 Team to give me an update on order id #8162148  as I am seeing no communication from sales and shipping?.

@Sales Team, We are into Energy meters and Energy management System, Pine64 is suitable for our new product development, however,
I discussed with Jonny Vu from sales team over the email and after that placed order for demo piece but is taking lots of time to ship. looking at your current situation are you sure to provide us in product delivery in a timely manner.

RE: Update on Order - tllim - 07-07-2016

(07-07-2016, 12:54 AM)Vishal Wrote: Hello Team,

Is it possible to anyone from PINE64 Team to give me an update on order id #8162148  as I am seeing no communication from sales and shipping?.

@Sales Team, We are into Energy meters and Energy management System, Pine64 is suitable for our new product development, however,
I discussed with Jonny Vu from sales team over the email and after that placed order for demo piece but is taking lots of time to ship. looking at your current situation are you sure to provide us in product delivery in a timely manner.

Pleaes email to Jonny Vu and he should assist you due to this si sales opportunity. If not, then I will step in.

RE: Update on Order - Vishal - 07-11-2016

(07-07-2016, 11:02 AM)tllim Wrote:

Pleaes email to Jonny Vu and he should assist you due to this si sales opportunity. If not, then I will step in.

Hi Tllim,

No update from Jonny and Sales team, Is it possible for you to look into this ?

Thanks
Regards,
Vishal

RE: Update on Order - tllim - 07-13-2016

(07-11-2016, 11:13 PM)Vishal Wrote:

Hi Tllim,

Thanks
Regards,
Vishal
Already look into your case and will response in 2-3 days.

RE: Update on Order - Vishal - 07-18-2016

(07-13-2016, 01:17 AM)tllim Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 11:13 PM)Vishal Wrote:

Hi Tllim,

Thanks
Regards,
Vishal
Already look into your case and will response in 2-3 days.

Hello Tllim,

you have any update for me ?

Regards,
Vishal

RE: Update on Order - Vishal - 07-24-2016

Hello Tl Lim,

I appreciate if you provide any update on my case.

Regards,
Vishal

RE: Update on Order - tllim - 07-25-2016

(07-24-2016, 04:00 AM)Vishal Wrote: Hello Tl Lim,

Regards,
Vishal

I still actively follow up on your case and pushing shipping facility. Based on their info, your shipment will be shipping out definitely on this week.

RE: Update on Order - tllim - 07-26-2016

(07-24-2016, 04:00 AM)Vishal Wrote: Hello Tl Lim,

Regards,
Vishal

The shipment already deployed yesterday, here is the tracking number: RI984082108CN

RE: Update on Order - Vishal - 07-28-2016

Hello Tl Lim,

Thanks for the update. I appreciate your efforts. How long it will take to reach India any idea ?

RE: Update on Order - tllim - 07-30-2016

(07-28-2016, 10:11 PM)Vishal Wrote: Hello Tl Lim,

Thanks for the update. I appreciate your efforts. How long it will take to reach India any idea ?

In general about 3-4 weeks.