PINE64
Selling PineBook PRO with ISO Keyboard + NVME - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: Pinebook Pro (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+--- Forum: General Discussion on Pinebook Pro (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=112)
+--- Thread: Selling PineBook PRO with ISO Keyboard + NVME (/showthread.php?tid=15403)

Pages: 1 2 3

Selling PineBook PRO with ISO Keyboard + NVME - firefox-58 - 11-24-2021

Hi,

I am located in Germany and have here a PineBook Pro:

- 64 GB Emmc

- NVME adapter

- NVME SSD Intel with 512 GB

- very good and stable running Manjaro

- starting and working from the NVMe disk (system switches after the EMMC bootloader to the NVME)

- power settings of the NVMe adapted for absolute stable running

- Display without any error and a fully functional webcam

- ISO Keyboard with the <> key

- Touchpad updated to newest (very good working) firmware

- two power supplies

- USB EMMc adapter

175,- € plus transport with DHL or Hermes if desired

RE: Selling PineBook PRO with ISO Keyboard + NVME - luca22 - 11-24-2021

(11-24-2021, 10:43 AM)firefox-58 Wrote: Hi,

I am located in Germany and have here a PineBook Pro:

- 64 GB Emmc

- NVME adapter

- NVME SSD Intel with 512 GB

- very good and stable running Manjaro

- starting and working from the NVMe disk (system switches after the EMMC bootloader to the NVME)

- power settings of the NVMe adapted for absolute stable running

- ISO Keyboard with the <> key

- two power supplies
- USB EMMc adapter

175,- € plus transport with DHL or Hermes if desired

Hello, I am interested. Seems this Pinebook is very good. I am from Brazil. Can you take some pictures of it?

RE: Selling PineBook PRO with ISO Keyboard + NVME - luca22 - 11-25-2021

By the way, I forgot to mention that you don't need to send overseas if this is not possible for you. There are some companies that works on redirecting delivers to other countries online stores or people don't or can't send. This won't be a problem. If you accepts only Euro too, that's fine.

RE: Selling PineBook PRO with ISO Keyboard + NVME - firefox-58 - 11-25-2021

(11-25-2021, 06:50 AM)luca22 Wrote: By the way, I forgot to mention that you don't need to send overseas if this is not possible for you. There are some companies that works on redirecting delivers to other countries online stores or people don't or can't send. This won't be a problem. If you accepts only Euro too, that's fine.

OK, this would it make possible ;-)

I would take photos later on today when I am at home again!

RE: Selling PineBook PRO with ISO Keyboard + NVME - luca22 - 11-26-2021

No problem, I am waiting.

RE: Selling PineBook PRO with ISO Keyboard + NVME - barneburger - 11-27-2021

I am also coming from Germany and would be interested to buy your Pinebook Pro. Price is OK. Let me know If it is still available. PayPal and DHL shipping would be great.

RE: Selling PineBook PRO with ISO Keyboard + NVME - firefox-58 - 11-27-2021

(11-27-2021, 06:14 AM)barneburger Wrote: I am also coming from Germany and would be interested to buy your Pinebook Pro. Price is OK. Let me know If it is still available. PayPal and DHL shipping would be great.

Hi,

it's available. There is also additional a Pine Dock for the PineBook Pro available.

You can send me a forum mail with the address, I will send You my bank details

RE: Selling PineBook PRO with ISO Keyboard + NVME - barneburger - 11-27-2021

(11-27-2021, 08:33 AM)firefox-58 Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 06:14 AM)barneburger Wrote: I am also coming from Germany and would be interested to buy your Pinebook Pro. Price is OK. Let me know If it is still available. PayPal and DHL shipping would be great.

Hi,

it's available. There is also additional a Pine Dock for the PineBook Pro available.

Sounds good. For some reason I can not write PMs. Maybe my account needs to be activated by the Moderators first. I will try again tomorrow.

RE: Selling PineBook PRO with ISO Keyboard + NVME - firefox-58 - 11-29-2021

(11-27-2021, 09:47 AM)barneburger Wrote:

Hi,

Sounds good. For some reason I can not write PMs. Maybe my account needs to be activated by the Moderators first. I will try again tomorrow.

No prob,

There are photos available now. But I think this will only work with direct mail?

RE: Selling PineBook PRO with ISO Keyboard + NVME - barneburger - 11-29-2021

(11-29-2021, 09:24 AM)firefox-58 Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 09:47 AM)barneburger Wrote:

Hi,

No prob,

There are photos available now. But I think this will only work with direct mail?

Yes. Email would be s lot easier. I am still struggeling with 
access to my PMs in this forum. It says that I do not have permission to access this page. Any ideas how I can fix this?