PINE64
Nothing for two months now? - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Shipment Related Discussion (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: Nothing for two months now? (/showthread.php?tid=1510)

Nothing for two months now? - RobCole - 06-24-2016

I got my shipping number ( RI894209503CN) for my second board and all my accessories on April 16th. For one month the status said "Pending" then it changed to "Expired". Emailing the shipping address and support addresses has not helped. I got one non-automated reply that said my information was being sent to someone else.

I could really use the other board and the SD cards. I already printed cases for the boards.

So, what can we do about this?

RE: Nothing for two months now? - tllim - 06-25-2016

(06-24-2016, 07:07 PM)RobCole Wrote: I got my shipping number ( RI894209503CN) for my second board and all my accessories on April 16th. For one month the status said "Pending" then it changed to "Expired". Emailing the shipping address and support addresses has not helped. I got one non-automated reply that said my information was being sent to someone else.

I could really use the other board and the SD cards. I already printed cases for the boards.

I just check aftership and your tracking indeed expired. Please post or PM me your KS order number and full name. I will ask shipping facility to reship immediately while checking on the original shipment status.

RE: Nothing for two months now? - RobCole - 07-23-2016

(06-25-2016, 02:08 PM)tllim Wrote:
(06-24-2016, 07:07 PM)RobCole Wrote: I got my shipping number ( RI894209503CN) for my second board and all my accessories on April 16th. For one month the status said "Pending" then it changed to "Expired". Emailing the shipping address and support addresses has not helped. I got one non-automated reply that said my information was being sent to someone else.

I just check aftership and your tracking indeed expired. Please post or PM me your KS order number and full name. I will ask shipping facility to reship immediately while checking on the original shipment status.

I think I should say "thank you" but another month has gone by (and yes I did PM my KS number to you) and still nothing. When asked about the Pine64 at work now, I tell them that it's a great piece of hardware, but not worth the shipping hassles. In fact, loss of money.

I would still like to get what I ordered. But failing that, I would like my money back. How do we go about this?

RE: Nothing for two months now? - tllim - 07-25-2016

(07-23-2016, 02:45 PM)RobCole Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 02:08 PM)tllim Wrote:

I think I should say "thank you" but another month has gone by (and yes I did PM my KS number to you) and still nothing. When asked about the Pine64 at work now, I tell them that it's a great piece of hardware, but not worth the shipping hassles. In fact, loss of money.

I would still like to get what I ordered. But failing that, I would like my money back. How do we go about this?
I stil lsort out with shipping facility, claim as loss shipment and reship to you on this week.

RE: Nothing for two months now? - RobCole - 07-25-2016

Thank you. I hope it works this time. Still hopeful for setting up a great system.