PINE64
SFOS 4.0.1.48 - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: PinePhone (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Forum: PinePhone Software (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=121)
+---- Forum: SailfishOS on PinePhone (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=126)
+---- Thread: SFOS 4.0.1.48 (/showthread.php?tid=13441)

SFOS 4.0.1.48 - defactofactotum - 03-20-2021

The flash-it script now builds SFOS 4.0.1.48.
If some apps don't open from the home screen, run
devel-su zypper install qtscenegraph-adaptation
and reboot.
I haven't time to test but almost everything works except: camera, email, GPS.

RE: SFOS 4.0.1.48 - acrux - 03-20-2021

(03-20-2021, 09:43 AM)defactofactotum Wrote: Still no way to unlock the SIM. So no telephony functions.
The SIM unlock screen apprears, but the "ok" button just does not do anything.
If you insert more than 4 digits, then wrong pin message apears - so it seems that the SIM unlock application just does not accept shorter than 5 digit numbers. Unfortunately SIM pins are usually 4 digit numbers.

RE: SFOS 4.0.1.48 - defactofactotum - 03-20-2021

(03-20-2021, 12:23 PM)acrux Wrote: Still no way to unlock the SIM. So no telephony functions.
The SIM unlock screen apprears, but the "ok" button just does not do anything.
If you insert more than 4 digits, then wrong pin message apears.
I've never used a sim lock, but I gather the only round is to unlock the sim first on another phone.

RE: SFOS 4.0.1.48 - acrux - 03-20-2021

(03-20-2021, 12:59 PM)defactofactotum Wrote: I've never used a sim lock, but I gather the only round is to unlock the sim first on another phone.
Hmm - so that is special to Sailfish&PinePhone.
No problem to unlock in Manjaro Phosh or Manjaro Plasma.
Or in SailfishOS using the other phones I used so far...

RE: SFOS 4.0.1.48 - Tyt0 - 03-21-2021

I upgraded in-place. Still no working browser and therefore no email. Should that be working?

RE: SFOS 4.0.1.48 - defactofactotum - 03-21-2021

(03-21-2021, 11:20 AM)Tyt0 Wrote: I upgraded in-place.  Still no working browser and therefore no email.  Should that be working?
The native browser now works, but email still doesn't.

RE: SFOS 4.0.1.48 - syrinx - 03-23-2021

Does this update fix the issue that caused sfos to not detect some sims?

RE: SFOS 4.0.1.48 - tristum - 03-24-2021

(03-20-2021, 09:43 AM)defactofactotum Wrote: The flash-it script now builds SFOS 4.0.1.48.
and reboot.
I updated yesterday to SFOS 4.0.1.48. As you say, some apps would not open from the home screen. I just now ran your recommended solution and that seems to fix that problem. Thank your for your hard work on SailfishOS for the PinePhone! I think SFOS has the most attractive and user-friendly UI at this point and I would love to use it as my daily driver on PinePhone. However, here is what is not working for me: Telephony (I cannot receive or make calls); Emails (They show up in my accounts, but will not open - just a white screen); Browser works but frequently crashes and locks the phone, requiring a restart.); and, as was noted, Camera & GPS.

Has anyone gotten the call function to work? My SIM card and network is recognized, but no joy. My network is Mint Mobile, which uses the T-Mobile network. Once again, I thank all the talented developers working on the various Linux Mobile/PinePhone projects. You have my admiration - I wish that I had the technical skill to help.

RE: SFOS 4.0.1.48 - OhneZ - 06-01-2021

(03-20-2021, 09:43 AM)defactofactotum Wrote: The flash-it script now builds SFOS 4.0.1.48.
and reboot.

Then i try this "devel ... and after Password he said Auth faild. i have a 6 digit password.
the second thing is, i will install a App from Storeman (Rockpool)und the Error said " libKF5CalendarCore.so.5 is not ready or not installed

how can i solve this Problems ?

i forget to set a pin in dev options  Blush devel run now perfect. Only the second Problem is not solved Huh

second Problem solved: Upgrade to 4.1.0.24  Big Grin