PINE64
tracking order ? - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: PINE A64(+) (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion on PINE A64(+) (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: tracking order ? (/showthread.php?tid=1197)

tracking order ? - whttrsh - 05-28-2016

Before I get comments saying that kickstarter is an investment platform yada yada yada,  Ill point out I didn't pledge through kickstarter, I went to pine64.com and clicked buy now like any other retail pre-order Item as the site promoted it as such an item.  I know the team are busy with orders etc,  but how am I sposed to know the status of my order.
I ordered and was charged at beginning of feb and at this stage I have no pledge info, no survey to fill out and as of yet have received no email saying there were delays, although I see on here that orders are taking longer.  I have no problem with them being busy but would like to be informed.  All I have to go off is a trycelery invoice that states my order is open and my fulfilment is unfulfilled ??

I would have thought when they start selling on site as a pre-order item that there would be a way to check order status??

cheers

RE: tracking order ? - brada1983 - 06-01-2016

Agreed. I have the same problem as you.

Poslano sa mog SM-N910C koristeći Tapatalk

RE: tracking order ? - frankg - 06-08-2016

(05-28-2016, 07:25 AM)whttrsh Wrote: Before I get comments saying that kickstarter is an investment platform yada yada yada,  Ill point out I didn't pledge through kickstarter, I went to pine64.com and clicked buy now like any other retail pre-order Item as the site promoted it as such an item.  I know the team are busy with orders etc,  but how am I sposed to know the status of my order.
I ordered and was charged at beginning of feb and at this stage I have no pledge info, no survey to fill out and as of yet have received no email saying there were delays, although I see on here that orders are taking longer.  I have no problem with them being busy but would like to be informed.  All I have to go off is a trycelery invoice that states my order is open and my fulfilment is unfulfilled ??

I would have thought when they start selling on site as a pre-order item that there would be a way to check order status??

cheers

Just like you, I am not a kickstarter backer. I preordered and PREPAID a 2GB version back in Early Feburary. Around middle of May, I sent an email to Pine64 asking about the order status and received an automated response saying that all preorder with order # starting with 102 will be shipped during last week of May. On June 1, I received a shipping notification with USPS tracking #. It has been a week now that USPS tracking showed NO UPDATE. I am VERY DISAPPOINTED with Pine64. If there is a way to cancel the order, I cancel the order without any hesitation. I will give Pine64 another week and then I call my CC company to do a charge back.

Cheers,