PINE64
Lost package, sales refuse to refund - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Shipment Related Discussion (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: Lost package, sales refuse to refund (/showthread.php?tid=10993)

Lost package, sales refuse to refund - sebastien-g - 08-08-2020

Hello Pine community!

I came here to express how disappointed I am with Pine's customer support.

I ordered a RockPro64 on 2020-03-07. Today (2020-08-08), more than 5 months after I placed the order:

- Package has still not been delivered.
- Tracking number has expired.
- Customer support (contacted through sales@pine64.org) is taking longer and longer to respond, sometimes over 3 weeks.
- Customer support is unable to provide tracking of my package.
- After asking many times for refund, I have still not been reimbursed.

I consider this situation to be unacceptable. I do understand CoVid lockdown makes it difficult for everyone to work. But I have been ordering from other Chinese providers, both for myself and for work, and have definitely not experienced such delays.

I even filed a complaint to the French police (DGCCRF, fraud repression) and informed customer support.

What can I do to be finally reimbursed shortly?

Regards,

Sébastien

RE: Lost package, sales refuse to refund - tllim - 08-12-2020

(08-08-2020, 01:02 PM)sebastien-g Wrote: Hello Pine community!

I ordered a RockPro64 on 2020-03-07. Today (2020-08-08), more than 5 months after I placed the order:

- Customer support (contacted through sales@pine64.org) is taking longer and longer to respond, sometimes over 3 weeks.

I consider this situation to be unacceptable. I do understand CoVid lockdown makes it difficult for everyone to work. But I have been ordering from other Chinese providers, both for myself and for work, and have definitely not experienced such delays.

I even filed a complaint to the French police (DGCCRF, fraud repression) and informed customer support.

Regards,

Sébastien

Since you have file a complaint to police as a fraud case, this becomes a legal procedure.

RE: Lost package, sales refuse to refund - Jazzband - 08-13-2020

(08-08-2020, 01:02 PM)sebastien-g Wrote: Hello Pine community!

Regards,

Sébastien

If you paid with PayPal, open a PayPal dispute. IIRC you have 180 days to dispute the transaction since the date of the purchase. Describe the situation in the dispute comments. Your dispute will stay open for 20 days during which you can either try to come to an agreement with Pine, or escalate the dispute into a claim. If Pine still keeps ignoring you, escalate the dispute into a claim before the dispute expires and closes automatically.
Important: whatever Pine says, don't close the dispute/claim until you get your money back. Once closed, it can't be reopened again.

Good luck, hope you get your money back.