PINE64
Anyone else in the UK want a cover quickly/DHL? - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: PinePhone (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Forum: General Discussion on PinePhone (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=127)
+--- Thread: Anyone else in the UK want a cover quickly/DHL? (/showthread.php?tid=10022)

Anyone else in the UK want a cover quickly/DHL? - drdrossbox - 06-01-2020

Obviously we couldn't order a cover with the phone, and $30 for DHL is expensive for a case but the other delivery option also has a few drawbacks. Is there anyone else in the U.K in the same boat? I could always order one or two more cases and then we could split the difference on postage?

RE: Anyone else in the UK want a cover quickly/DHL? - colin hodsdon - 06-01-2020

(06-01-2020, 10:11 AM)drdrossbox Wrote: Obviously we couldn't order a cover with the phone, and $30 for DHL is expensive for a case but the other delivery option also has a few drawbacks. Is there anyone else in the U.K in the same boat? I could always order one or two more cases and then we could split the difference on postage?

read the small print , i think you are restricted to how many ....................

RE: Anyone else in the UK want a cover quickly/DHL? - --- - 06-01-2020

Seems back covers are consumables, I'd be interested in a UK source.

RE: Anyone else in the UK want a cover quickly/DHL? - drdrossbox - 06-01-2020

(06-01-2020, 11:16 AM)colin hodsdon Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 10:11 AM)drdrossbox Wrote: Obviously we couldn't order a cover with the phone, and $30 for DHL is expensive for a case but the other delivery option also has a few drawbacks. Is there anyone else in the U.K in the same boat? I could always order one or two more cases and then we could split the difference on postage?

read the small print , i think you are restricted to how many ....................
I can't see that it would be an issue having just read through the shipping info and t&c's. I'm able to add quite a few to a basket too. The only issue would be warranty, but it's not like I'm trying to start a business and it's only a phone case, so again I don't see a problem being likely.

RE: Anyone else in the UK want a cover quickly/DHL? - dukla2000 - 06-04-2020

If this plan is still open I am game: probably add a back cover (or 2) and maybe a soft case.

RE: Anyone else in the UK want a cover quickly/DHL? - --- - 06-04-2020

Me too.

RE: Anyone else in the UK want a cover quickly/DHL? - Alho - 06-04-2020

Just a warning.... on 16. May I also ordered some of those spareparts for my BH,
and selected the express delivery.
It is not here (DK) yet !!!
Even China standard post seems faster than that.....