PINE64
Special mid-month update - shipping status of PBP ; PT and PP - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Special mid-month update - shipping status of PBP ; PT and PP (/showthread.php?tid=8085)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Special mid-month update - shipping status of PBP ; PT and PP - bcnaz - 10-29-2019

Same day I ordered mine
I think that is early in the third batch.
The latest reply to my email on delivery date : "Pinebook Pro estimate to ship in early November"

RE: Special mid-month update - shipping status of PBP ; PT and PP - MrTester - 10-30-2019

(10-25-2019, 11:43 AM)Der Geist der Maschine Wrote:
(10-24-2019, 01:34 PM)MrTester Wrote: Looking forward to seeing my PBP next week  Big Grin

I would love to have your optimism  Angel

My optimism has born fruit!

Looks like no tricks tomorrow, just treats . Woke up to DHL Notification of delivery by tomorrow!

RE: Special mid-month update - shipping status of PBP ; PT and PP - User 6582 - 10-30-2019

(10-30-2019, 07:07 AM)MrTester Wrote:
(10-24-2019, 01:34 PM)MrTester Wrote: Looking forward to seeing my PBP next week  Big Grin

Looks like no tricks tomorrow, just treats . Woke up to DHL Notification of delivery by tomorrow!

Seems like it has been a long road but really only a few months from July 25 (or less if you ordered later than that) to get a cutting edge piece of hardware!!! :-)

RE: Special mid-month update - shipping status of PBP ; PT and PP - Tiedemate - 10-31-2019

(10-29-2019, 02:29 PM)cowsay Wrote: How do you figure out which batch you ordered?  Mine was ordered Sept 5

Several people have asked this question (myself included) in this thread, and never got an answer. I guess we just have to wait...

RE: Special mid-month update - shipping status of PBP ; PT and PP - Surehand53 - 10-31-2019

(10-31-2019, 03:24 AM)Tiedemate Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 02:29 PM)cowsay Wrote: How do you figure out which batch you ordered?  Mine was ordered Sept 5

Several people have asked this question (myself included) in this thread, and never got an answer. I guess we just have to wait...
As far as I know there are right now 3 batches:
1) Batch 1: Orders limited to previous forum members (includes 128 eMMC, ISO keyboard): 100 PCE, this batch was sold out in a few min. on the first day. Due to the HK protests this batch was delivered in 2 trances and should be mostly delivered by now, apparently a few are still outstanding.
2) Batch2: Orders limited to previous forum members (includes 128 eMMC, ISO keyboard): 1000PCE, This batch is currently in the process of being delivered
3) Batch 3: Orders open to everyone (64 eMMC, additional eMMCs can be purchased, ISO keyboard), This batch is currently in the process of being delivered if I understand correctly.
Next steps:
- New orders will be taken beginning of November
- ISO and ASCII keyboard available

Mind you, this is just how I understood it, I have no connection to Pine64.

RE: Special mid-month update - shipping status of PBP ; PT and PP - bebop_man - 10-31-2019

Got my ship notice last night with a DHL tracking #, ETA Monday, Nov 4th.

RE: Special mid-month update - shipping status of PBP ; PT and PP - Luke - 10-31-2019

@Surehand53 yep that is accurate.

To those asking 'where you're at in the line' - you will not get an answer because shipping team is busy actually getting the units shipped.

Also, to be frank, these questions will remain unanswered because it would set a precedent where I would have to 1) ask you to PM / email me your details; 2) I'd have to take email someone from shipping; 3) person from shipping would have to take their time to look up your order and email me back; 4) and I'd have to relay it to you ... For one person, this is fine, for a few thousand this is not something I am willing to do. And if I do it for one person, its unfair if I don't do it for the next person.

RE: Special mid-month update - shipping status of PBP ; PT and PP - binarian - 10-31-2019

(10-30-2019, 07:07 AM)MrTester Wrote:

Don't count on it!  My tracking said it left the major hub this morning, and was "with the delivery courier" at 10:33 this morning....As of 12:22 it's BACK AT THE HUB!  There's still time for tricks!

Edit: A few minutes after posting this, IT ARRIVED!!!!

I'm gonna need a stiff drink once this roller coaster of expectation is over.

RE: Special mid-month update - shipping status of PBP ; PT and PP - Watercourse - 10-31-2019

We have touchdown!
(MA, US)
I guess i'll just stay in for the rest of the day... :-)

RE: Special mid-month update - shipping status of PBP ; PT and PP - Tiedemate - 10-31-2019

(10-31-2019, 07:06 AM)Luke Wrote: @Surehand53 yep that is accurate.

To those asking 'where you're at in the line' - you will not get an answer because shipping team is busy actually getting the units shipped.

Also, to be frank, these questions will remain unanswered because it would set a precedent where I would have to 1) ask you to PM / email me your details; 2) I'd have to take  email someone from shipping; 3) person from shipping would have to take their time to look up your order and email me back; 4) and I'd have to relay it to you ... For one person, this is fine, for a few thousand this is not something I am willing to do. And if I do it for one person, its unfair if I don't do it for the next person.

All fair points! However the general information "Surehand53" provided was exactly what I was looking for. Had that been available anywhere, we would not have to ask ;-)

Of maybe I just did not find this information? In this case I apologise.

Cheers!
Björn