PINE64

Full Version: hardrock release date
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When will hardrock be released, and how come theres no search function on these forums? Hardrock is rockpro without some of the interfaces, but 25$ cheaper at 4gb amounting to 50$.
(05-25-2020, 05:12 PM)janat08 Wrote: [ -> ]When will hardrock be released, and how come theres no search function on these forums? Hardrock is rockpro without some of the interfaces, but 25$ cheaper at 4gb amounting to 50$.

The search is towards the right side of the black bar with all the links.
(05-25-2020, 05:12 PM)janat08 Wrote: [ -> ]When will hardrock be released, and how come theres no search function on these forums? Hardrock is rockpro without some of the interfaces, but 25$ cheaper at 4gb amounting to 50$.

Due to pandemic situation, the HardRock SBC project already halt.
(05-30-2020, 12:13 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]

Due to pandemic situation, the HardRock SBC project already halt.

it won't come out at all or just delayed?
(06-01-2020, 03:52 AM)superdooper Wrote: [ -> ]it won't come out at all or just delayed?

Most likely just delayed. Meaning it will come out when it's ready! Big Grin Big Grin
(06-01-2020, 04:41 AM)pfeerick Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2020, 03:52 AM)superdooper Wrote: [ -> ]it won't come out at all or just delayed?

Most likely just delayed. Meaning it will come out when it's ready!  Big Grin  Big Grin

I got it sir! thanks Big Grin
* bump *

It's been a long time and the HardRock stopped being mentioned in the monthly updates. Should we expect the board to come out at all?
I think it is save to assume that they moved on to a newer SoC.

At this point the market is saturated with cheap RK3399 RasberryPI formfactor SBCs and I guess it wouldn't be worth the effort to release yet another one.