PINE64

Full Version: long swipe from left edge not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey all,

just loaded 23 feb 2020 latest omg of ubports.

having an issue where the demo , long swipe from left edge is not working , the screen does nothing.

if i power off and back on then everything is working until the demo long swipe from the left edge with the white screen loads after a few seconds.
(02-23-2020, 08:11 AM)m1n1s Wrote: [ -> ]hey all,

just loaded 23 feb 2020 latest omg of ubports.

having an issue where the demo , long swipe from left edge is not working , the screen does nothing.

if i power off and back on then everything is working until the demo long swipe from the left edge with the white screen loads after a few seconds.

i read about this elsewhere, its part of the changes, they may bring it back ?
I have this issue too...
On the login screen I swiped from the left, so I could tap on the settings, then it asks for my passw. So I typed it and the settings appear, but shortly after the demo again is there, which I cannot complete. No solution yet. Sad
(02-24-2020, 09:28 AM)cefre00 Wrote: [ -> ]I have this issue too...
On the login screen I swiped from the left, so I could tap on the settings, then it asks for my passw. So I typed it and the settings appear, but shortly after the demo again is there, which I cannot complete. No solution yet. Sad

Guys, it's working now. I don't know what changed... I just did another flash, but with the same image. Smile
working with todays build 26th february , now starts with a long swipe from the top Wink