PINE64

Full Version: More Pinebook Pro pre-oders now available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(09-09-2019, 03:40 PM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]Store Link

I cant order a EU version.
Is there no pre order available?

I do something wrong?

[Image: 8053953d303f001f30a739d950c0a0fb59b515ef.jpg]
All order options out of stock - will there be a new chance to (pre)order the Pinebook Pro again in the foreseeable future?
SOON : One post estimated "Late October to early November" to re-open pre-orders.
Another post stated "When batch 3 has shipped" They will re-open pre-orders.
..My most recent email from the Pine Store stated : "Batch 3 will hopefully be shipping in early November."
>ALL of the above quotes are from reliable sources.
Your PINE Store order receipt from August 27, 2019

On daily basis, i keep checking email for shipping details.....
(10-29-2019, 12:57 AM)ljutica Wrote: [ -> ]Your PINE Store order receipt from August 27, 2019

On daily basis, i keep checking email for shipping details.....

Me too, from July.  Should be coming this week, seems like.
OFFICIAL NEWS : Pinebook Pro preorders will reopen on November 5, 2019 !
(10-29-2019, 08:44 PM)bcnaz Wrote: [ -> ]OFFICIAL NEWS :   Pinebook Pro preorders will reopen on November 5, 2019  !

Is this next batch open to the public or forum members only again? I've got a friend who's ready to jump in on the Pine bandwagon (especially after I showed him the phone,) and I want to give him all the info he needs to jump in line.
(11-04-2019, 01:20 PM)tophneal Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-29-2019, 08:44 PM)bcnaz Wrote: [ -> ]OFFICIAL NEWS :   Pinebook Pro preorders will reopen on November 5, 2019  !

Is this next batch open to the public or forum members only again? I've got a friend who's ready to jump in on the Pine bandwagon (especially after I showed him the phone,) and I want to give him all the info he needs to jump in line.

Open to everyone from now on for all batches.
Any info on what time zone and times ?
At 4pm Arizona, USA, ( November 04, 2019 ) time -- It is 7am, November 05, 2015 in China.
The store has deleted the original Pinebook Pro from the website directory ?
Hopefully this is just while they are preparing the newest Post ?
I heard this one will have a choice of keyboards, though they will be shipping the current keyboard version first, and the US keyboard second ?

AH I See the new post is up and now "ACCEPTING ORDERS" !
Pages: 1 2