PINE64

Full Version: DSI mainline branches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've been working on DSI to use my panel with the Sopine but I wanted a mainline kernel.

I've used the patches from the amarula fork (this) and rebased them on latest stable/rc versions, plus a few fixes. These are supposed to go upstream at some point.

[Image: image0.jpg]

You can find the 5.2.x code here

Let me know if that works with other panels.
(08-28-2019, 11:07 AM)fpoussin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I've been working on DSI to use my panel with the Sopine but I wanted a mainline kernel.

I've used the patches from the amarula fork (this) and rebased them on latest stable/rc versions, plus a few fixes. These are supposed to go upstream at some point.

Glad to know that you got your panel works with SOPine. For DSI mainline discussion, you can approach Jagan on the Sunxi IRC.
(08-28-2019, 11:07 AM)fpoussin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

THANK YOU!!!!!

I have been trying for a few weeks to figure out how to use the LCD with mainline kernel. I got pretty close but not quite, and now it is working after I copied your device tree changes into sun50i-a64-pine64-plus.dts. (using your a64-dsi-5.3 branch.