PINE64

Full Version: Anyone Selling their Pinebook ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been waiting for my coupon and it went in junk which I missed and now I think its been a long wait for me.

Is there anyone selling their Pinebook Laptop? The Pine64 Store says the BTO is abolished and when I try to make order it shows you to BTO.

Well I understand that pine64 team is busy with the Pro but I expect someone from the community to sell theirs if not in use.

Just need it for development purpose.

Thanks.
I intend to sell mine at the end of the month, after I put in my PBP order.
I wouldn't waste my time with the regular Pinebook now that the Pro is around the corner. I had a coupon code as well but I'm waiting for the Pinebook Pro. If I was 100% assured that Pine would release an upgrade for the older 11.6 inch Pinebooks with 1080P screen then I would have bought one. I've never seen that assurance.
(07-13-2019, 06:24 AM)tophneal Wrote: [ -> ]I intend to sell mine at the end of the month, after I put in my PBP order.
How much ? and is there any problem with it ? Which country are you from?
(07-13-2019, 07:42 AM)GLSRacer Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't waste my time with the regular Pinebook now that the Pro is around the corner.  I had a coupon code as well but I'm waiting for the Pinebook Pro. If I was 100% assured that Pine would release an upgrade for the older 11.6 inch Pinebooks with 1080P screen then I would have bought one. I've never seen that assurance.

I agree to what your saying but I am looking at the price constrain, as I just want it for development purpose. Upgrade what in Pinebook 11.6inch with 1080P screen
There was some talk about Pine coming up with a replacement SBC for the original Pinebook. This would give the 11.6 inch Pinebook similar performance to the upcoming Pinebook Pro. I prefer the smaller form factor of the 11.6 inch laptop but I need more multimedia performance than the pine64 board can offer.
Selling my 14" Pinebook 64Gb eMMC, I'm from Belgium.
(07-14-2019, 02:55 AM)pege Wrote: [ -> ]Selling my 14" Pinebook 64Gb eMMC, I'm from Belgium.

How Much ?

Id Prefer 11" though
(07-13-2019, 07:59 AM)spikerguy Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2019, 06:24 AM)tophneal Wrote: [ -> ]I intend to sell mine at the end of the month, after I put in my PBP order.
How much ? and is there any problem with it ? Which country are you from?
I'm in the US. I was thinking ~$100, or close to what I paid, since I've only had it for a few months and I've done/been able to do very little with it since getting it.
(07-14-2019, 02:55 AM)pege Wrote: [ -> ]Selling my 14" Pinebook 64Gb eMMC, I'm from Belgium.

Interested. PM whatsapp?
I'm selling my 11.6'' Pinebook with the 1920x1080 spec bump. £100 plus postage. Will post within the UK or collect in Oxford. I put a post up here but it's awaiting moderation.