PINE64

Full Version: Remix OS lag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,
I just  managed to burn Remix OS on my Pine 64 2GB WiFi  ( the version on the wiki for the 2GB because the 64GB card version give me a script error on Phoenix Card ) but when I boot my Pine 64 the OS is lagging :
1- He is extremely slow to load Remix Os ( 5-8 minutes ) 
2- Everything I made on the OS is slow  ; for example launching Chrome make me 1min and few time the screen  goes black with only the mouse on the screen. 

What do you think about it ? 

Thank you for your time   Heart

Cookeys
(04-24-2016, 03:28 PM)cookeys Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,
I just  managed to burn Remix OS on my Pine 64 2GB WiFi  ( the version on the wiki for the 2GB because the 64GB card version give me a script error on Phoenix Card ) but when I boot my Pine 64 the OS is lagging :
1- He is extremely slow to load Remix Os ( 5-8 minutes ) 
2- Everything I made on the OS is slow  ; for example launching Chrome make me 1min and few time the screen  goes black with only the mouse on the screen. 

What do you think about it ? 

Thank you for your time  [emoji813]

Cookeys
Which version did you exactly use?

There are issues with the first boot, see:

http://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=571

Gesendet von meinem K00L mit Tapatalk
Note : every time you run pine64 , see the remix os don't use and click any , hold the pine64 , about .............don't know how long , 

after you will see fast................................and only can run 1 software  , don''t open many software , it will lag ! Undecided

This is 1G tested 

first time sure run stay  very long time than next  boot................... =-=

and every time used software   clean up cache  ( e.g clean master , ram clean )

i don't konw is this version or other..........
i hope they can fix !  [Image: sad.png]