PINE64

Full Version: Pine64+ not starting up. Did I receive dead motherboard?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Two days ago, I received my Pine64+ 1GB motherboard. For the two days, I am struggling to turn it on. I also haven't received any additional power button like others.

What am I doing: Flashed RemixOS to SD card. Attached microSD card to Pine, Connected mobile charger to board. Red/Orange light turns ON. Connected HDMI to my Sony LED. Nothing shows up. Nothing. Am I doing anything wrong? Is the board dead? I don't think it's dead as orange light is ON.

Haven't been able to get my hands on Pine64. The curiosity is at its peak. Please help someone.
(04-24-2016, 11:57 AM)asardiwal Wrote: [ -> ]Two days ago, I received my Pine64+ 1GB motherboard. For the two days, I am struggling to turn it on. I also haven't received any additional power button like others.

What am I doing: Flashed RemixOS to SD card. Attached microSD card to Pine, Connected mobile charger to board. Red/Orange light turns ON. Connected HDMI to my Sony LED. Nothing shows up. Nothing. Am I doing anything wrong? Is the board dead? I don't think it's dead as orange light is ON.

Haven't been able to get my hands on Pine64. The curiosity is at its peak. Please help someone.
Please see below (and some other threads for being sure to get it up):

http://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=514

Gesendet von meinem K00L mit Tapatalk