PINE64

Full Version: Compare and Contrast: The A64 and the Pinebook A64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking at the Pine64 site and wondering: Does the Pinebook A64 use an A64 mainboard? (The Pine64 site seems remarkably light on technical details!) Confused
(04-11-2019, 06:50 PM)PDXpi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking at the Pine64 site and wondering: Does the Pinebook A64 use an A64 mainboard? (The Pine64 site seems remarkably light on technical details!) Confused

No ! There are picture of inside the Pinebook somewhere in this forum ...
(04-11-2019, 06:50 PM)PDXpi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking at the Pine64 site and wondering: Does the Pinebook A64 use an A64 mainboard? (The Pine64 site seems remarkably light on technical details!) Confused
Go to the wiki, choose Pinebook main page, scroll down the page and click the link called "Linux Sunxi Wiki page on Pinebook". There, you'll find a lot of photos (at the bottom) and some description. Found for ~1 min of searching.
(04-12-2019, 01:53 PM)martinayotte Wrote: [ -> ]No ! There are picture of inside the Pinebook somewhere in this forum ...

(04-12-2019, 03:32 PM)z4v4l Wrote: [ -> ]Go to the wiki, choose Pinebook main page, scroll down the page and click the link called "Linux Sunxi Wiki page on Pinebook". There, you'll find a lot of photos (at the bottom) and some description. Found for ~1 min of searching.

Thank you, both, for the pointers!