PINE64

Full Version: Interview on The Linux Lads Podcast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

This is aimed at Luke (not sure how to @ someone on here!).
Are you 'Lucasz' that was interviewed on the latest episode of The Linux Lads Podcast?

It was a really great and informative interview, and I recommend it to everyone wanting a little more 'behind the scenes' information on the forthcoming products.  Personally, I'm more interested in the Pinebook Pro but, after listening to the interview, I'm now interested in the development of the PinePhone too.

Great job!
(03-09-2019, 05:38 AM)Bicko Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

This is aimed at Luke (not sure how to @ someone on here!).
Are you 'Lucasz' that was interviewed on the latest episode of The Linux Lads Podcast?

It was a really great and informative interview, and I recommend it to everyone wanting a little more 'behind the scenes' information on the forthcoming products.  Personally, I'm more interested in the Pinebook Pro but, after listening to the interview, I'm now interested in the development of the PinePhone too.

Great job!

Yep, that's me. Glad you enjoyed the interview and that you are now interested in the Pinephone now Smile