PINE64

Full Version: Utility to make Android SDCard image
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've downloaded the Android source and built it. I have all of the Android partition images.

So where is the utility that combines these partitions into a bootable SDCard image?
(02-13-2019, 12:29 PM)jonsmirl Wrote: [ -> ]I've downloaded the Android source and built it. I have all of the Android partition images.

So where is the utility that combines these partitions into a bootable SDCard image?

Hello!

Did you manage to make a bootable SDCard? I'm looking to do the same with no success so far Smile
First you need to download the correct file, some are for eMMc boot and some are for the SD card.

Once you do that, i had the best luck with a tool called "balenaetcher" it will uncompress the file then flash it to the card.

The other programs i tried you need a zip program to first unzip the file before you flash it, i found this one to be the most simple and easiest but its just my opinion.

Ive had my board for about a week now and ive been trying about every version of Android so far i like the "Android TV 7.1 Community Build Image [microSD Boot] by ayufan" its way down at the bottom on the wiki.pine64.org download section.

Even though im not a fan of the leanback launcher style it runs the best on and SD card ive found