PINE64

Full Version: WiFi/BT module, no bluetooth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I received a week ago my Pine64 2GB version with  the WiFi BTmodule and it seems that the Bluetooth doesn't work.
I tried with the Ubuntu image, when I activate the Bluetooth all the other items of the bluetooth menu stays grey even after a reboot.

Did I miss something?

Also, I wonder if the WiFi/bluetooth module I received is defective, one of the connector doesn't slide all the way down,
I checked with a magnifier and it seems there is something metallic stuck in the pin 3 of the 14 pins connector.

Thanks
same here, though it works with the android image, so it must be something in the ubuntu config or drivers.
although this youtube vid is for the raspberry, It is abt installing extra software on Ubuntu to get bluetooth working.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOu3s8homi8
I have the same issue. Tried to update everything sudo apt-get install bluetooth bluez blueman but no luck... Anyone with better ideas?
Hi all, I had the same issue and wrote to tllim about it. Apparently, BT on the current Android build was disabled by mistake and functionality will be added back in the next release. I then tested my module with Remix OS and BT actually works.
So for all of you interested to know whether your module is actually working can try out Remix OS first.
Hi,
What is the difference between WIFI/Bluetooth and WIFI module. If i bought WIFI module, do i need to buy WIFI/Bluetooth as well?