PINE64

Full Version: Which Android version supports Google Play?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had the Rock64 since February (I think) but I've yet to still do something with it. Very frustrated with it. It won't work for what I want it for. So I'm wondering if I can game on it at least.

I tried AndroidTV from ayufan but Google Play won't let me sign in. I want it to play an Android game called Fire Emblem Heroes so that I don't have to use my phone so much. Would this be possible? I think it depends a lot on GP, so I don't want to be using another store app.
(08-15-2018, 02:38 PM)AkiraSensei Wrote: [ -> ]I've had the Rock64 since February (I think) but I've yet to still do something with it. Very frustrated with it. It won't work for what I want it for. So I'm wondering if I can game on it at least.

I tried AndroidTV from ayufan but Google Play won't let me sign in. I want it to play an Android game called Fire Emblem Heroes so that I don't have to use my phone so much. Would this be possible? I think it depends a lot on GP, so I don't want to be using another store app.

I've been using   android-7.1-rock-64-rock64_atv-v0.3.13-r115-raw.img.gz
https://github.com/ayufan-rock64/android...tag/0.3.13

No issues logging into Google Play.
Something strange if you're unable to sign in.
(08-16-2018, 04:10 AM)kostaman Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2018, 02:38 PM)AkiraSensei Wrote: [ -> ]I've had the Rock64 since February (I think) but I've yet to still do something with it. Very frustrated with it. It won't work for what I want it for. So I'm wondering if I can game on it at least.

I've been using   android-7.1-rock-64-rock64_atv-v0.3.13-r115-raw.img.gz
https://github.com/ayufan-rock64/android...tag/0.3.13

No issues logging into Google Play.
Something strange if you're unable to sign in.

Thanks but...now the problem is that the app won't work because it's not compatible. :/
(08-15-2018, 02:38 PM)AkiraSensei Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks but...now the problem is that the app won't work because it's not compatible. :/

Fire Emblem Heroes cannot be installed on any of my Android boxes via Playstore.
Tanix Tx3 Mini , TX7 , M8 s Pro all incompatible via Google Playstore.
You have to sideload the APK. from another source.
Google it. It's available.
(08-16-2018, 08:56 PM)kostaman Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2018, 02:38 PM)AkiraSensei Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks but...now the problem is that the app won't work because it's not compatible. :/

Fire Emblem Heroes cannot be installed on any of my Android boxes via Playstore.
Tanix Tx3 Mini , TX7 , M8 s Pro all incompatible via Google Playstore.
You have to sideload the APK. from another source.
Google it. It's available.

Yup, that's what I actually did too. The app opens but shortly after loading, it closes itself. I'll just have to wait until some miracle happens when there will be a stable Debian/Ubuntu OS so I can finally give this board some use.