PINE64

Full Version: Rock64 Delivery Times
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=1160]You guys have left me in shock, this beats anything in the last 5 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ha! what the heck ... this isn't the actual shipping time, is it ?
Actually looking back, it looks like I made the order on a weekend, 30th. But I ordered 5 x 4GB Rock64 which looks like it got processed on the 4th, either way, I'm a happy bunny, they are here already. I now have 10 for my Bitscope Blade cluster Smile
Do post a picture of the cluster when its set-up with all nodes Smile
No problem, the spped of that left me a little short and I'm away until Tuesday but I have ordered 5 more 32GB emmc from a local supplier and I have the other blades so I should have something to show by the end of next week. Its gonna be a Kubernetes the hard way cluster too Smile
(07-06-2018, 09:03 AM)digitaldaz Wrote: [ -> ]Actually looking back, it looks like I made the order on a weekend, 30th. But I ordered 5 x 4GB Rock64 which looks like it got processed on the 4th, either way, I'm a happy bunny, they are here already. I now have 10 for my Bitscope Blade cluster Smile

Hey digitaldaz, 

How did you get your Rock64 working on the bitscope blade? I have a Rock64 4GB running Armbian Stretch and when I plug it into the blade, it looks like its getting power but the ethernet port lights are not responding like usual. Here is my tweet for reference: https://twitter.com/alexsteffes/status/1...7848240129

[Image: DyLxfEXWwAAtio2.jpg][Image: DyLxfGJXcAMuNKv.jpg]
[Image: DyLxfIGWwAEodgE.jpg][Image: DyLxfJzWwAERvdm.jpg]