PINE64

Full Version: When will my board ship?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I do not understand why the attacks I did not cut in line. There was no line to begin with when I made a purchase from the store. It was not stated anywhere that there is a line, just that it will be shipped end of May.

I understand kickstarter backers and I fully support their efforts, but my deal was like any other purchase online.

I ordered and paid and I am waiting for the delivery in the stated timeframe by the seller.

So far there was no response from support@pine64.com or sales@pine64.com and my order is still unfulfilled.

I kindly asked them to instruct me how to get a refund on my purchase since as a customer I am not satisfied with the service.
(06-10-2016, 05:07 AM)Er0l Wrote: [ -> ]I do not understand why the attacks I did not cut in line. There was no line to begin with when I made a purchase from the store. It was not stated anywhere that there is a line, just that it will be shipped end of May.

I understand kickstarter backers and I fully support their efforts, but my deal was like any other purchase online.

I ordered and paid and I am waiting for the delivery in the stated timeframe by the seller.

So far there was no response from support@pine64.com or sales@pine64.com and my order is still unfulfilled.

I kindly asked them to instruct me how to get a refund on my purchase since as a customer I am not satisfied with the service.

I absolutely agree as I am on the same boat as you. Lack of any information, ignoring customers is unacceptable and only fuels frustration. I don't understand this situation and I'm almost sure that not allowing for a refund is illegal.

why can't you just make "sticky" with info when [more or less at least ffs] and which batches of orders going to be sent out to us. That would make everyone's life soo much easier.
(06-10-2016, 05:52 AM)Monochrome Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2016, 05:07 AM)Er0l Wrote: [ -> ]I do not understand why the attacks I did not cut in line. There was no line to begin with when I made a purchase from the store. It was not stated anywhere that there is a line, just that it will be shipped end of May.

I absolutely agree as I am on the same boat as you. Lack of any information, ignoring customers is unacceptable and only fuels frustration. I don't understand this situation and I'm almost sure that not allowing for a refund is illegal.

why can't you just make "sticky" with info when [more or less at least ffs] and which batches of orders going to be sent out to us. That would make everyone's life soo much easier.
Thanks on the "sticky" idea. I will make a post on Sunday once confirmed shipment status with China facility. We have decided not to hold any shipment (total 36,000+). Up to date, we have already shipped 31,000+ shipment, and still 4000+ to shipped out on next two weeks. The outstanding items, ABS case, Playboxc case, and ZWave module will be shipped in separate shipment when ready on July.
still there is no info from support or sales email accounts regarding refund option? can you help?
(06-12-2016, 02:30 AM)Er0l Wrote: [ -> ] still there is no info from support or sales email accounts regarding refund option? can you help?

I can assist on the shipment status due to I can check with shipping facility and not able t assist on refund.
(06-12-2016, 02:52 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2016, 02:30 AM)Er0l Wrote: [ -> ] still there is no info from support or sales email accounts regarding refund option? can you help?

I can assist on the shipment status due to I can check with shipping facility and not able t assist on refund.

Who is the right address for refunds ? Contacting support or sales via email is a dead end.
if there is no refund, could you at least give some information about #102309792 ?
(06-15-2016, 01:01 AM)Er0l Wrote: [ -> ] if there is no refund, could you at least give some information about #102309792 ?

I will check and responded back., please allow me 2-3 days time.
(06-15-2016, 08:46 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2016, 01:01 AM)Er0l Wrote: [ -> ] if there is no refund, could you at least give some information about #102309792 ?

Your shipment already dispatch yesterday, the tracking number is RI902863564CN.
(06-17-2016, 10:04 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2016, 08:46 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]

Your shipment already dispatch yesterday, the tracking number is RI902863564CN.

Thanks for the help tllim. I was disappointed it did not ship when expected, but now when I see it in route to me I feel excited again about this product.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6