PINE64

Full Version: M-size and length of standoffs used in acrylic case. Heatsink height.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reference :
Product page  in Pine64 shop : PINE A64 / PINE H64 / ROCKPro64 ACRYLIC OPEN ENCLOSURE
Product page in the Pine64 shop : ROCKPro64 Heatsink

Does an owner know the M(etric)-size and length of the standoffs/spacers/pillars used in the case ?

From the tech drawing, it looks like the height of the heatsink is 30 mm. But it is blurry. Can an owner please confirm the 30 mm height ?

Cheers.
(06-13-2018, 02:16 AM)Tigger Wrote: [ -> ]Does an owner know the M(etric)-size and length of the standoffs/spacers/pillars used in the case ?

From the tech drawing, it looks like the height of the heatsink is 30 mm. But it is blurry. Can an owner please confirm the 30 mm height ?

Case: I don't have one, and it seems to be the only case they haven't given any form of mechanical diagram for. Sad 

Heatsink: I can confirm it is indeed 30mm in height. I just spotted a larger version of the image that is located on the wiki page for the rockpro64.
(06-13-2018, 03:50 AM)pfeerick Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2018, 02:16 AM)Tigger Wrote: [ -> ]Does an owner know the M(etric)-size and length of the standoffs/spacers/pillars used in the case ?

Case: I don't have one, and it seems to be the only case they haven't given any form of mechanical diagram for. Sad 

Heatsink: I can confirm it is indeed 30mm in height. I just spotted a larger version of the image that is located on the wiki page for the rockpro64.

Djeez, I don't believe that I missed that. I've been in the datasheets section of that wiki page like 20 times already.  Blush
At least I know for sure how tall the replacement spacers need to be. Thanks for the link.
(06-13-2018, 04:23 AM)Tigger Wrote: [ -> ]Djeez, I don't believe that I missed that. I've been in the datasheets section of that wiki page like 20 times already.  Blush
At least I know for sure how tall the replacement spacers need to be. Thanks for the link.

lol... I visit that page every few days, and it's the first time I've seen it also... No problem Wink